August challenge - DRAGON RIDERS

Deadline for entry:

July challenge - WINNER ANNOUNCED! 

Gaming

07 May 2019 12:06 #24664 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming

Charlotte wrote: oh and I had to look up what floaters are actually good for

I remember finding a time capsule that contained nothing but floaters once... :stare: :shakefist: (although I would rather find something silly like that than some incredibly powerful late game item that removes any kind of challenge).

FAQ/Site guides: cgartnexus.com/index.php/help/faq

Feedback, suggestions, problems with the site ask here: cgartnexus.com/index.php/forums/suggestion-box

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 May 2019 13:04 #24665 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
I only found one so far, this time around. It contained a thermo blade, but I found the blueprint for that soon after anyway. In my previous game (the one I played to finish) I think I got something like 5 knives and 4 kitten posters... oh and several of the same type of extra arm for the prawn suit. Usually duplicates in the same capsules which kind of don't make sense... :dry: Do people actually break their knives?

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cat.

07 May 2019 18:19 #24666 by Banj
I guess you might lose one somehow :unsure:

Feedback, suggestions, problems with the site ask here: cgartnexus.com/index.php/forums/suggestion-box

09 May 2019 09:37 #24673 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Gaming
I've got Deponia on steam and actually have enjoyed playing it (not played it for ages though) now I have my Switch I thought i'd buy it for there thirty five flipping pounds! I'll wait for a deal I think!

09 May 2019 10:16 #24676 by Banj
Thirty five flipping pounds :ohmy: :shakefist:

09 May 2019 14:08 #24677 by kazky
that's exactly what I said Banj, knew you'd understand :D

09 May 2019 18:11 #24680 by Banj
Age of Wonders III is currently free on Humble for another day and 20 odd hours: www.humblebundle.com/store/age-of-wonder...retile_ageofwonders3

10 May 2019 19:32 - 10 May 2019 19:33 #24694 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
I don't seem to have played much at all recently. :(
However, today's painting attempts were a complete disaster so I quit early and had a go on Tomb Raider. I succesfully twiddled a couple of Mayan calendars and then rode my bike down the ramp that appeared to descend into some underground temple. And then saved. :)

15 May 2019 12:35 #24740 by kazky
The ramp bike scene is very lovely to look at, best to save there :D

15 May 2019 19:02 #24751 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Uh-oh. That sounds worrying. I hope there's no shooting coming up. (I'm still not very good at running AND shooting at the same time. :lol:)

It took me a while to actually get down that ramp. Every time I arrived at it the whole thing had shut up shop forcing me to go back to the twiddly calendar and it took far too many frustrated attempts before I realised that the mechanism had a time limit and I was supposed to get there quickly. :eyeroll:
The "urgent" music should have been a good enough clue. :)

I still prefer the Thailand level though. That was "classic" Tomb Raider for me and that'll be the sequence I'll be going back to re-play when (if?) I finish the whole thing.