March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Gaming

17 Apr 2019 20:28 #24433 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Everyone wants to complain. :eyeroll:

In Morrowind I'm now at the point I reached before the XBox death. I just have to go to those ruins and get the Dwemer Cube. I was delaying that one until I got Cloudcleaver because I know I'll need a magic weapon down there.
I'm not at the same level-up point though (only 4 instead of 6) but paradoxically, my skill stats are better this time around now that I understand the process better. Despite that I didn't quite use the multiplier well enough on my last level-up as I had to concentrate on the skills that would help me advance in the Mages Guild. They refused to give me any more quests until I was promoted! So I had to do some Enchantment training even though I never use that. :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Apr 2019 13:01 - 18 Apr 2019 13:01 #24434 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
That moment when you level up and breathe a sigh of relief as you put points into strength to increase your item carrying capacity, before immediately finding loads of really good loot that puts you overweight again seconds later. :eyeroll: :shakefist:

I wont go into the painful rigmarole I went through in that game last night to get a load of gear out of a random mine I found. (there are now two locations in small towns scattered across Morrowind with huge piles of weapons and armour stashed.

18 Apr 2019 13:24 #24435 by Valence

...there are now two locations in small towns scattered across Morrowind with huge piles of weapons and armour stashed.

:lol:
Yes, for me it's the murderer's house in Seyda Neen and the "necromancer's" house in Maar Gan. (And I still don't believe she was a necromancer which is why I let her go.)
I've also taken to dumping stuff in the crates outside the Balmora Mage's Guild in the hope that the stuff doesn't disappear if the crates are resupplied. :unsure:

18 Apr 2019 13:46 #24436 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Pfft
*just rescued 1000 refugees and became high commander*
(I think it was high commander.... I didn't pay that much attention, I was just glad to finish the game with "hours" to spare, as game hours are actually more like minutes... )

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

18 Apr 2019 14:02 #24437 by Valence
"High Commander Charlotte" sounds good.
I'd definitely pay attention if I got that title. :lol:

18 Apr 2019 14:16 #24439 by Banj

Pfft
*just rescued 1000 refugees and became high commander*
(I think it was high commander.... I didn't pay that much attention, I was just glad to finish the game with "hours" to spare, as game hours are actually more like minutes... )

Pfft, I've been freeing slaves faster than Spartacus on speed.

18 Apr 2019 15:49 #24440 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
1000 of them?

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

18 Apr 2019 16:23 #24441 by Banj
Practically :whistle:

18 Apr 2019 16:35 #24442 by Banj
Assassin's Creed Unity is free until the 25th of April: register.ubisoft.com/acu-notredame-giveaway/en-GB
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valence

18 Apr 2019 18:40 #24443 by Valence
I've been freeing slaves as fast as someone who has freed just three of them. :)

I would quite like an Assassin's Creed game (it's one I keep watching out for on Steam's special offers page) but it'd have to be an earlier one than that. I've just watched a YouTube video of someone playing it on IntelHD and oh, my eyes! That was bad! :lol:

And such a strange reason to offer it free. :S