April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

19 Mar 2019 11:30 #24146 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Gaming
oh Fate of Atlantis, how I loved thee - Orichalcum - I said that repeatedly while I played, its just a good word!

Get Life is Strange banj, play it and let me know if you love it, I honestly was very lost when it finished, Kind of like when Lost actually finished. Soft of.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Mar 2019 11:49 #24148 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
I've been to Monaco, across the desert in a difficult-to-land-in-the-exact-place-you-want-to-land balloon, then across the sea in a difficult-to-get-into-the-airlock-that-you-want-to-get-into submarine. I am now wandering around an Atlantian labyrinth hoping a worm will offer me a cup of tea or tell me the way to the castle.

Imagine how useful that flashlight you insisted on putting back in the cupboard would have been several times since we left Monaco Indy :shakefist:

19 Mar 2019 12:23 #24151 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Gaming
That is what all good adventure games should be like

Did anyone ever play Valhalla, the first 'talkie' game on the Amiga, also such a fantastic game.

19 Mar 2019 12:45 #24152 by Banj
I think I may have played it at some point, but I don't recall if I had the whole game or not. It may have been one that appeared on a cover disk.

19 Mar 2019 13:38 #24154 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming

I am now wandering around an Atlantian labyrinth hoping a worm will offer me a cup of tea or tell me the way to the castle.

Isn't that Alice in Wonderland? :dumb:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

19 Mar 2019 13:50 #24155 by Banj

I am now wandering around an Atlantian labyrinth hoping a worm will offer me a cup of tea or tell me the way to the castle.

Isn't that Alice in Wonderland? :dumb:

BANNED! :omg:

19 Mar 2019 14:02 #24157 by Charlotte
:dry:

19 Mar 2019 14:16 #24159 by Banj
:stare:

19 Mar 2019 14:43 #24160 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming

Did anyone ever play Valhalla, the first 'talkie' game on the Amiga, also such a fantastic game.

I don't remember anything about the game (couldn't even remember it's name before now) but I certainly do recall that weird little fellow looking up at you to say short generic phrases in that strange little voice. :lol:
We were easily impressed back then.

And I can't believe how quick Banj is at pointy click games! The first time I played Fate Of Atlantis I was stuck at Monte Carlo for WEEKS because I didn't have the mask thing from Algiers(?) Of course this was well before internet walkthroughs and Hint-Trons and also before my boredom threshold dropped considerably. :)

19 Mar 2019 14:47 #24161 by Charlotte
is there one little weird fellow in the labyrinth and one in Valhalla or are they one and the same? :?