April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

03 Feb 2023 21:54 #44266 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
I was rather a ways beyond that point Banj... and it turned out that if I wasn't constantly sneaking ("Sneak skill has increased to 99") I would have seen the button (yes, button, not lever) I needed to get through to the lever and I wouldn't have had to drop that pretty and enchanted and valuable glass sword :pout:

Anyway, second time through (for picking up loot) I settled for going out through the exit right where you guys have both picked up Mjoll's sword, as far as I know. :paranoid:

But, I am now home again and trying to sort through some of my possessions since it's getting rather tedious trying to find anything in that one chest in the hallway...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2023 22:02 #44267 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
Sneaking 

03 Feb 2023 22:21 #44268 by Charlotte
:stare:

03 Feb 2023 22:35 #44269 by Banj
Next you'll be telling me you use that filthy magic stuff 

03 Feb 2023 23:12 #44270 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming

... filthy magic stuff ...

No, but I have now used one of my pee bombs. :giggle:
Part of me would now like to call them "filthy magic stuff" but I know that there will be some filthier "magic" later. :dry:

The pee was quite useful in opening up an escape route but then I just panicked on the bike and hit the turbo switch and didn't look back. Being sneaky on a bike is difficult but I can't leave that heavy cargo out in this stuff.
Anyway I got away with my panicking on my third attempt after once again encountering the crazy spoiler thing and I have now made it to the Distribution Centre for a much needed rest and some baby-calming. :zzz:

04 Feb 2023 14:12 #44271 by Charlotte
Once again my ambition to get to the grocery store while it's still daylight has been thwarted. And while I have wasted some time by playing Skyrim (taking out some dark seducers and fishing), I blame it all on my parents, who both decided to call. Especially mom who, in spite of my saying I needed to go to the store, made her usual almost an hour long phone call :dry: I also blame her phone call for my horse getting killed by a sabre cat. :stare: Yes, technically the game was paused and it probably happened while I was fighting those "seducers" but she called mid fight (which caused me to shoot Lydia....) and I discovered it only after I finished both the conversation and the fight...

But...now I AM getting my butt to the store. So there! I need more chocolate anyway. :stare:

04 Feb 2023 14:26 #44272 by Banj

... filthy magic stuff ...

No, but I have now used one of my pee bombs. :giggle:

04 Feb 2023 16:34 - 04 Feb 2023 16:35 #44274 by Charlotte
I now have the soul tomatoes :aha:

(but I do not have the ability to spell :shakefist: )

04 Feb 2023 17:19 - 04 Feb 2023 17:19 #44275 by Charlotte
Oh dear...
I was just going to go tell Ri'Saad I had dealt with his little problem, when the problem showed up again and in the fight someone must have switched sides (quite possibly me *oops*) because Lydia tried to kill Ri'Saad and I think she killed one of his followers... :blush:

*reload*
OK, uh... some miners and guards still died but at least it wasn't me or Lydia who killed them. Then I got my payment (Scrooge! :shakefist: ) and the other half of the problem turned back up... :ohmy: Some more deaths ensued but I think all the khajiit are safe.

Death toll, one male miner, three female miners and farmers, one goat and one dog... :(
Oh, and two guards. And I think we have a newly orphaned kid. :dry:
That's more than the six bandits.... maybe I should have reloaded again :hmm:

04 Feb 2023 17:32 #44276 by Banj
It begins (with an explosion apparently)

Attachments: