Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

05 Aug 2022 14:46 #41624 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Your boss is probably gonna give it a one star rating. :lol:
I apologise in advance for getting you fired. :oops:

And I've now decided that I am going to retreat out of Dathomir. :aha:
Just checked the ordered list of locations for the game (without clicking further to avoid spoilers) and the planet doesn't become part of the main story for another two and a half chapters.
So I'm going back to Zeffo. If I can get past those respawning baddies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Aug 2022 14:50 #41625 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Sneak! With your sneakiest sneaky skills!

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

06 Aug 2022 19:55 #41648 by Valence
Yes, it was a sad day in Skyrim for all those people who could remember  the previous episode.
Poor chicken. Poor Balbus. And not so poor Bandit Chief that caused all the death, including his own.
I was thinking of giving the bandit's body to my noisy neighbour the necromancer. He'll love that, won't he? :woohoo:
Unfortunately after I'd looted him out and gone inside to stash all the goodies in the chest, I went back outside to find his body had gone. Maybe super efficient steward Brelyna had cleaned up the crime scene. :)
So, sorry Mr. Necromancer. :shrug:

Of course that does leave Balbus's body and I'm not giving that away as a present. :nope:
We need a funeral of sorts.
So I dragged his body to my log pile to act as some kind of pyre...

Cremation it is then. Perhaps a fire breath shout will do the job. "Yol!"
Oh, yes. I forgot that that shout is delivered with substantial force and poor Balbus's body was launched down the hill. :oops:
Quick, get him back!
So I dragged him all the way back up and set him up on the pyre again (which took some time cos his legs wouldn't point the right way!) but once in place I decided that the fiery magic of the Flame spell would be a more gentle send off...

That's better. Now let the soundtrack play  Kyne's Peace  and let us hold your fabulous fork aloft...

...and may it stab all your favourite ingredients in Sovngarde. It's what The Gourmet would have wanted. :cry:

Elsewhere my chicken was indeed gone. So I bought another! :cheer:

I bought two actually but there's only room for one under the cow. The other now runs around outside the fence. :)

Now back to more orthodox quests. I'm off to talk to you-know-who-spoiler-person.  :brb:
Attachments:

06 Aug 2022 20:21 #41650 by Charlotte
I suspect your nice neighbour the necromancer didn't know you were planning to gift him a corpse and just went ahead and stole it from you :paranoid:

06 Aug 2022 21:07 #41652 by Valence
Thief! :ohmy:
I'll kill him. :pirate:

No, I won't. There's been too much death around here. :(

But I still wanted to drop that corpse down to him from my higher ground. Would have been fun. :)

07 Aug 2022 20:44 - 07 Aug 2022 20:44 #41653 by Valence
Been buying some businesses in GTA.
I've mostly ignored that aspect of gameplay until now but it's about time I invested some money instead of just spending it on outfits from Ponsonby's.
Unfortunately one of those purchases unlocked a weapons trafficking mission where I had to drop off some "packages" and then... :argh: ...land a plane!
Thankfully the plane seemed to have infinite fuel cos I've been zooming past this runway for hours now. :lol:

08 Aug 2022 09:18 - 08 Aug 2022 09:19 #41654 by Charlotte
Pfft anyone can land a plane. I know, I've seen it on TV. Many times. :confident:

08 Aug 2022 11:39 - 08 Aug 2022 11:40 #41655 by Valence
Yes but when "anyone" lands a plane there's usually someone on the radio telling them what to do whereas I had to try and remember that tutorial from several months ago. :dumb:
It was taking me so long that another plane effectively "overtook" me in the air and landed while I was getting it all wrong above them. :)

And speaking of forgotten tutorials, I had a go on Sleeping Dogs the other day as I've been thinking about installing that during an upcoming enforced game switcheroo but I haven't played it since getting a controller and I had absolutely no idea what any of the buttons did. :dunno:
If I do install it I'll probably have to start it again from the beginning. :dry:

Games should automatically detect if you haven't played for a while and give you a little reminder of everything you've forgotten. :stare:

08 Aug 2022 11:53 #41656 by Charlotte

Games should automatically detect if you haven't played for a while and give you a little reminder of everything you've forgotten. :stare:

Amen! 

08 Aug 2022 13:14 #41658 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming

I had a go on Sleeping Dogs the other day 

Did you wake them up?