April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

08 May 2022 21:51 #40616 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Went back home in Skyrim and couldn't find my dog! :huh:
He's usually sat just there by the fire and barks welcomingly when I get in.
But not today. Where is he?
At least my daughter's still here as she comes running at me again. What's she gonna want this time? More allowance money? A doll? A dress? A dagger?? You never know with kids these days. :dry:
Come on then Lucia, ask away...
"Can I have this lovely dog? Can I? Can I??"
I peer round the corner and sure enough, MY dog is now living in HER bedroom. :eyeroll:

OK, then kid, you can steal my pet.
Kids, huh? :nope:

So while I was there I got Lydia to tag along. I'd ditched Argis back in Markarth and Brelyna was still sleeping after she'd upgraded Lakeview for me (I have a cow and chicken now! And a carriage to drive me about... but not when I'm over-encumbered) so with one follower spot free I thought Lydia deserved some action away from the kid and her dog.
And it wasn't long before she was asked to do some archery from a safe distance back there...

...while I was getting cooked...

We all survived easily enough and travelled onwards for some giant related antics.
Also on my way towards Valtheim I got stared down by stag...

I think he liked my antlers. :giggle:
I do enjoy those little moments when the wildlife makes eye contact. I tried my best to hit it with a Kyne's Peace shout so that I could go up close and pet it but I missed and it ran off. :shrug:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 May 2022 19:52 #40646 by Valence
I just love it when Big Bosses heal themselves and do so in a way that's much more efficient than me even though I am a doctor. :dry:

There I am patiently keeping my distance from the cross-wielding (Spoiler) waiting for the right moment to attack and suddenly their still-wide health bar keeps getting wider! :shakefist:

12 May 2022 19:50 #40654 by Valence
...yes you have a stretch, Jonathan, as you come back to life for the billionth time for just one more try.

This is starting to get frustrating now. :pout:

I've worked out how to stop (Spoiler) from healing in mid battle even though it does go against the way I was trying to play this game. But even with that accomplished these blood attacks are absolutely devastating to me.
I could make a bit of progress with the shotgun but not enough and now I'm out of ammo again.
I'm gonna have to retreat, restock and maybe have a sleep to see if I can evolve some more powers. :(
Attachments:

13 May 2022 14:13 #40660 by Valence
...It seems like I may need the Abyss power instead of the Blood Cauldron that I've been levelling instead. Also the defensive Blood Barrier may be useful too.
A whole lot of sleeping may have to occur next. :zzz:

13 May 2022 14:15 #40661 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
:dry:
Sleeping is good :aha:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

13 May 2022 14:23 #40662 by Valence
The only problem with sleeping is that everyone else gets ill/tired in that time and then after waking up I have to spend ages running around being a doctor and making treatments instead of being ...erm.. a rather weak vampire who doesn't have the right skills to beat (spoiler).

13 May 2022 14:55 #40663 by Charlotte
I never noticed anyone getting ill while I was sleeping... Either I missed a vital part of the game or you've opted to actually feed off of the poor things... when you "sleep". :dry:

13 May 2022 16:10 #40664 by Valence
I have not been feeding off civilians! :stare:

Well, I did with the first one during the tutorial but that was because I thought I was supposed to. :oops:
But the population health may indeed be influenced by the consequences of all the choices you make. :aha:

13 May 2022 19:26 - 13 May 2022 19:28 #40673 by Charlotte
*pulls hair waiting for epic launcher to load*
:argh:

Edit: *gives up and closes it again*

13 May 2022 19:40 #40674 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
It's working fine here, so possibly not a Epic issue.