March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Gaming

14 Nov 2017 15:14 #19201 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
obviously not. Even if it's upstairs or on the same level...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Nov 2017 17:37 #19205 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Gaming
It’s a good game, see I like exploration games, granted it’s boring going to the same places over & over but that’s what lots of these games are like

14 Nov 2017 17:50 #19206 by Charlotte
Well... :unsure: I tend to like MMO's because of the exploration and they're usually both better graphically (these days) and things happen... :P

well maybe it's a good thing we all like different games... I'm currently trying another farmiong game called "My Little Farmies". Not sure it'll last me long, I'm already annoyed with how somethings take hours and there are constant notices about things you should buy for real money. It's on "upjers.com" - am I the only one who keeps thinking it's pronounced "upyours"? (It probably isn't, it's probably pronounced with a lot of gurgling sounds or something other netherlandish...)

15 Nov 2017 16:37 #19211 by Charlotte
My little farmies is quickly becoming quite boring. They have some nice ideas and cute pixelly graphics, but man I hate playing a game where you spend most of the time looking for something else to do, because the game is soooo slooooow...

15 Nov 2017 17:56 #19217 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Gaming
I don't fool with too many games myself, but I do like some of the RPG's they have and play them from time to time. I've enjoyed Assassin's Creed series, and was actually looking at the new one, Origins. But didn't pick it up yet, since I remember I never really played too far into the last one, Syndicate. So the other night started fooling with that one some more. ... One of the other games I really liked was the Fable series, but I've heard they canned the last one, after working on it for a couple years. And from what I heard, there were a lot of folks waiting for that one. Shame really, it was quite enjoyable.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

15 Nov 2017 20:50 #19221 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
I really liked the original Fable, especially the awkward moral choices it gave you. I still feel bad about sacrificing that diseased guy in order to get Skorm's Bow. But he was dying anyway, I keep telling myself. :unsure:
And it's the only game where I've ever heard a Scouse accent! Perhaps they overdid the British humour a bit. :lol:

16 Nov 2017 09:46 #19225 by Charlotte
scouse?

16 Nov 2017 12:47 #19226 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
From Liverpool.

Virtually all "British" accents in popular culture are really just London accents, although Game Of Thrones has given us some awkward attempts at Yorkshire accents for people in "The North". Other regional accents are never really used (but I did watch the new Peaky Blinders last night which tries to do Birmingham.)
However the original Fable seemed to make extra efforts to give all the minor village characters a great selection of regional British accents and hearing the Scouse one always made me laugh.

16 Nov 2017 14:42 #19227 by Charlotte
ah. Never knew London had more than like, two, accents :P

19 Dec 2017 14:07 #19640 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
Layers of Fear is free on Humble Bundle: www.humblebundle.com/store/layers-of-fear-and-soundtrack