March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Gaming

08 Jul 2020 14:16 #30079 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
uh, I meant a lit fire, to cook it. Since cooked meat spoils more slowly than raw meat and also.... you can eat it...
The preserving bin is what I call fridge :P

and I forget that you're lower level, but not by that much.... guess you put your points elsewhere... I think I can carry approximately 2 rafts? :dry: (If I'm not carrying anything else - but ammo for the bow actually weighs quite a bit...)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jul 2020 15:06 #30086 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
I end up carrying loads of stuff anyway, even when I try not to. And I've only just found out about the heavy arrow phenomenon. :eyeroll:

When I'm levelling up my points go on.... health, health, health, health, health, carry weight, health. :lol: I did try boosting fortitude when those snakes were poisoning me but realised it's just better to avoid them.
For my Parasaurs I alternate between health and melee attack to help them in the inevitable fights. :)

08 Jul 2020 18:15 #30089 by Valence
Been having a bit of a play with Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit in those moments when I don't have enough time for the open world/RPG stuff.
It's fun being able to play as the chasing cops too...

Got him!

...eventually. :dry:

Out of all the NFS games it's still not as good as Most Wanted. I miss not being able to play that on a dying XBox, even though the cut scenes were super-cheesy. :lol:
Attachments:

11 Jul 2020 18:50 #30114 by Valence
I read somewhere that you can get a free copy of Watch Dogs 2 by logging in to Ubisoft tomorrow to watch the streaming of some sort of tedious corporate presentation.
Not sure how many minutes of it you have to watch. Less would be more, in this case. :dry:

11 Jul 2020 19:31 #30116 by Charlotte
I've been playing far too many "small" games on bluestacks the last couple of days. TWO zombie games (one actually zombiecalypsic-ish and one cutesy where they mostly do gardening work...), one asian cutesy "island resort" game (guess it might qualify as time management... - anyway everything is cute and bouncy and the English is horrible) and one of those match 3 (actually it's not... exactly... but I'm not sure what else to call it?) and redecorate a garden.... Anyway, the Asian one has some ads (you don't have to watch them but they are part of daily reward things) and they're alllllways of the same games. Actually... they're for one of the zombie games and the gardening games... :dry: so I guess I did watch them :blush: but most of the time, I just check on something else. Like this forum :)

11 Jul 2020 20:03 - 11 Jul 2020 21:55 #30118 by Valence
I used to like Android games until the ads came. And then they started putting ads in games you'd already paid for. And then they became video ads. And then the ads were unskippable. And then...
Well, I don't know what happend after that cos I stopped installing them. :)

I still have some of the older ad-free ones installed.
*checks tablet home screen*

Ah, Doodle Jump, Temple Run, Agent Dash, Fruit Ninja. :woohoo:
Don't play them any more but they're still there. My battery runs down quick enough by just browsing. :dry:

Edit: Nostalgia made me play Fruit Ninja again. Managed to score 515 while my record of 830 taunted me from the corner of the screen. It's slightly frustrating how my occasional success is so dependent on the random appearance of certain types of banana.

11 Jul 2020 22:13 #30120 by Charlotte
sometimes it would be nice with a game that actually relied on something one was skilled at, rather than flukes...

anyway, battery and screen size are the reasons I use bluestacks on the computer... ;)

12 Jul 2020 19:12 #30127 by Valence

I read somewhere that you can get a free copy of Watch Dogs 2 by logging in to Ubisoft tomorrow...

I'm sure that seemed like a great idea at the time. No-one can login anymore. :facepalm:
Who needs another free game anyway!

Let's go off to Skyrim instead and delve down into the depths of Bthadms- Btharz- Btharrdm-
Well, whatever it's called. :dunno:

Stoopid Dwemer and their hard-to-spell places. :eyeroll:
Attachments:

12 Jul 2020 20:13 #30129 by Charlotte
BA-DOOM! :woohoo:

12 Jul 2020 22:13 #30131 by Valence
Found an Ebony bow in Bthardamz! :cheer:

Good Loot! :aha:

The vomity people were not so good. :nope: