March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Gaming

11 May 2020 15:07 #29015 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
crafting materials can also be sent to storage by right clicking.... but the little cog is at the top right of the inventory window.

...and if you use the salvage kit on stuff that can be salvaged the items you get are often luck (click to use up) or more crafting materials, so...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 May 2020 20:23 - 11 May 2020 20:24 #29025 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Now that I think about it I might have used that cog to sort the items into the top slots but I've never tried out the other options.
I shall experiment and investigate. :)

In Enderal I went back to explore and loot the bandit camp and discovered that my dog army hadn't quite killed all of them. There were three more in a little structure at the back and they proceeded to "remove me from their house." :dead:
So after a reload I then didn't go back to explore and loot the bandit camp.

11 May 2020 21:14 #29026 by Charlotte
prudent.

11 May 2020 21:57 - 12 May 2020 00:50 #29028 by Valence
Apparently there's a "new" Thimbleweed Park "Mini-Adventure" that's available to download free from Steam and Epic.

It seems like it's not a full, "proper" game but it may be a bit of fun when you run out of other things to play.

Guild Wars Edit:

Now that I think about it I might have used that cog to sort the items into the top slots but I've never tried out the other options.
I shall experiment and investigate. :)

But not today obviously, thanks to yet more selective Internet problems. :eyeroll:
The world's slowly falling apart. :argh:

12 May 2020 10:59 #29030 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming

Apparently there's a "new" Thimbleweed Park "Mini-Adventure" that's available to download free from Steam and Epic.

It seems like it's not a full, "proper" game but it may be a bit of fun when you run out of other things to play.

:ohmy:
:excited:
:brb:

12 May 2020 11:26 #29031 by Valence
Don't get too excited, I get the feeling it won't be very long.

Guild Wars may have been down for me last night but I did get Witcher 3 working for a bit and got to experience Geralt being ambushed by six (SIX!) necrophages while trying to chase after a floating, glow-in-the-dark, neon abortion.
You know, just everyday Witcher things. :dry:

Those necro-thingies were a bit like the Bloedzuigers that continue to annoy me in the first game in the way that they explode when you kill them. Jumping away at the last minute is apparently just as tricky as taking your sword out.

12 May 2020 12:26 - 12 May 2020 12:27 #29033 by Charlotte
Geralt had an abortion? :?

Edit: and while I kind of enjoyed thimbleweed park, I didn't quite like the "revelation thing" at the end... so, I think I'll skip the thimbleweed minime park.

12 May 2020 13:24 #29038 by Valence

Geralt had an abortion? :?

He had to sit on it all night long. :lol:
But enough of those spoilers. :dry:

I liked the idea behind the Thimbleweed revelation. I kinda wished they'd done more with it instead of using it for a few in-jokes.
Haven't downloaded the new thing yet.

13 May 2020 20:35 #29048 by Valence
I've just finished Inside. :cry:
I found myself staring at that final screen hoping something else was going to happen. Just one more screen. One more puzzle. Pleaaase?

Definitely gonna keep it installed to play again.

Meanwhile my Witcher 3 quests have hit one of those points where they branch off into two or three separate quests. I suspect I'm gonna do them in the wrong order again. :eyeroll:

14 May 2020 01:52 - 14 May 2020 01:55 #29054 by Valence
Wow, the cats in Guild Wars are absolute Chonks! :ohmy:

I tried to talk to it but it apparently didn't want feeding at the moment.
I'm not surprised when you see the amount of lard it's carrying. :dry:

I've been clicking that Inventory cog thing and "depositing" those material items, so thanks again for that tip. I've no idea where they're going but I don't care as it's freeing up slots. :)
Also I've equipped some alternate weapons too. I've no intention of using them but it frees up more slots.

In terms of quests/events I got into quite a massive battle with some Awakened Remnants! :argh:
It was all quite exciting and there were loads of people getting involved. I could barely see what I was attacking amidst all the mayhem but I'm sure I was very helpful. :S
At least I didn't die. :lol:
Attachments: