April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

09 Aug 2017 20:44 #17513 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
I think mouse and keyboard are better for FPS games. The console versions tend to "help" you aim in an easy mode kind of way.

I'm forever retro with games, with my original boxy XBox and an Android tablet for all my Pointy Click emulators. My PC, however, does nothing but drawing and painting. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Aug 2017 17:07 - 13 Aug 2017 14:44 #17594 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
oh grrr I'm tired of the Orochi camp. Two quests (at least) to go inside and two more to be found inside (which requires you to finish one of the outside quests first) and I've been thrown out so many times I've totally lost count... I know their entry code by heart :eek:

EDIT: Ignoring that mission and continuing with my story mission instead I'm sent to Egypt :woohoo: I hope it turns out to be fun... and not just touristy...

EDIT 2: well it was fun yesterday. Today I mostly seem to run into level 50's and get instantly dead :dead:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

14 Aug 2017 10:21 #17615 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
I'm already done with it. It has crashed it's last crash as far as I'm concerned.

14 Aug 2017 10:40 #17618 by Charlotte
shame it was that unstable for you. It was a bit skittish the other day but it's yet to actually crash on me. Or no, wait... It did stop responding once, actually. And once my puter went to sleep mid-fight, but I guess I can't blame the game for that...

14 Aug 2017 11:06 #17622 by Banj
It was half way through one of the most tediously dull boss fights I have ever had.

14 Aug 2017 11:16 - 14 Aug 2017 11:17 #17623 by Charlotte
I haven't even figured out who are the "bosses" :unsure:

Yesterday I solved a puzzle to get into a temple - it was one of those "these two will be before that one, but that one will be between those and those three cannot be in order" kind of puzzles. I solved it. It dodn't worked didin't DID NOT work (seriously!?) . I tried the second option. It didn't work. I tried a third option I never believed in and that didn't work either. I looked up the answer, which was my first solution anyhow. Tried again and it worked. It included a lot of jumping and missing and jumping again and those darn puzzles keep timing out if you're not fast enough. After all that, there was ONE fight, and "pick up the item". Bit of an anti-climax... :dry:

14 Aug 2017 21:03 #17639 by Banj

I haven't even figured out who are the "bosses" :unsure:

They're the ones in charge :dumb:

15 Aug 2017 11:33 #17645 by Charlotte
I thought my masters were in charge... :blink:
at least that's what they keep telling me...

20 Aug 2017 14:59 #17735 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
I've never understood why those big, end-of-level bad guys are called "bosses". :dunno:
It's not like you're asking them for a raise or anything. :)

20 Aug 2017 17:14 #17739 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Gaming
Oh Val the first time I heard someone say that, years ago, I was like ‘as if they are called end bosses’ ??