April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

09 Aug 2017 11:27 #17488 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Gaming
It depends on the game Dave, there’s elitism over pc games to consoles, I like them all for different things. Even my iPad!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Aug 2017 11:29 #17490 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
:ohmy: I don't think I've played any games OFF the 'puter except once a few eons ago when I think I at least got to watch a friend playing a game on TV... It's a very old and faded memory. Oh and a couple on my cellphone. But I prefer playing mobile games on the computer as well.... Screen is bigger. :)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

09 Aug 2017 11:56 #17492 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
I'm platform agnostic, PC/console/tablet, all the same to me as long as the game is entertaining.

09 Aug 2017 12:02 - 09 Aug 2017 12:05 #17493 by Charlotte
I'd probably be the same if I OWNED anything else... Like tablet, xBox, Wii, gameStation and what all those things are called...

EDIT: again apart from the cellphone. Not only do I prefer a bigger screen but I dislike the battery consumption and temperature increase that results from actually using the phone for anything than telling the time... And why did I get a notification of a recommended upload (Death Wish trailer) on Youtube? I've a total of 2 notifications due to my google thingy.... but I dunno why or from who/what/where... :?

09 Aug 2017 13:38 #17505 by Dragon6261
Replied by Dragon6261 on topic Gaming
I play on xbox one(and 360), and playstation 3, and pstv, and pc, I play on pc if I can mod.

09 Aug 2017 13:44 - 09 Aug 2017 13:46 #17506 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Gaming
For what games I do like to play, I guess I've always preferred consoles since I already spend so much time on computers for both work and home use. Plus like Charlotte mentioned, I prefer a larger screen too. So though my computer is a 27" monitor, I enjoy playing more on a flat-screen TV. ... I have a PS4 (that came with the TV) in my bedroom hooked to a 42". And the Xbox One is connected in the living room to my 4K 60". Also, I like using a controller and I'm not sure if I would like using a mouse and keyboard? (though I'm guessing one would get used to it?) ... Plus I do like sitting back with my feet up. :)

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

09 Aug 2017 13:47 #17507 by Charlotte

Plus I do like sitting back with my feet up. :)

Well that sounds like a nice plus :)

Regarding controls, I think I only tried a joystick one for that TV game I vaguely remember (might have been Mario) and I've never used one since. But like you say, I guess you would get used to it :P

09 Aug 2017 17:10 #17509 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Gaming
Well I like the Wii u for Zelda games & mario, PlayStation for other console games (kings quest, heavy rain) & my pc for everything else. iPad for puzzles like The Room, monument & things. Also my pc is in the dining room so much less comfy :D

09 Aug 2017 17:21 #17510 by Dragon6261
Replied by Dragon6261 on topic Gaming
I got my computer hooked up to a 42' flatscreen, and the same with the rest off my consoles

09 Aug 2017 19:34 #17511 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Gaming

Also my pc is in the dining room so much less comfy :D

I'm in the same boat with ya Kaz, my Mac is presently in my dining room as well. :) ... The desk I had it on before got damaged when it was being moved, so I've been looking for another one.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D