April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

20 Nov 2019 17:42 #26812 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
Using air pumps in Subnautica :giggle: :XD:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2019 18:01 #26813 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
they're a bit more useful in Below Zero than they were in the original Subnautica :stare:

Also, I found one of those nice "swimming through a wall and ending up on the wrong side of geometry" glitches. Good news is it doesn't make me drown. Bad news is I can't get back to my seatruck... (But I saved and we'll see if it all works like it should when reloading... - which I'll do later because I really need to go and buy me some FOOD...)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

20 Nov 2019 20:25 #26814 by Charlotte
well, starting up the game again didn't work so I ended up having to commit suicide by throwing myself off of several cliffs. Was revived a km away instead of in my seatruck as I had expected and... once back I proceeded to do the whole thing over again. :dumb:

But now I've remembered to save the game so if it happens again I can just reload... :confident:

20 Nov 2019 20:41 #26815 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Stop killing yourself! :lol:

While I was off clearing out a mine in Skyrim I got the message that my dog companion had gone home. Your followers tend to leave if you keep them waiting somewhere for a few days. Part of me wanted the dog to leave me alone for a bit so that I could use another animal follower but I just couldn't tell him to go away because he whimpered before leaving. :cry: Come back, I didn't mean it!
Also because he's originally a stray and doesn't have another home I wouldn't know where to find him again.
So with this in mind I thought I'd tell him to wait at my home in Whiterun and then when he stopped being my "official" animal companion he would hopefully just stay there as if that was his home.

Having got the message that he'd waited around long enough I took a carriage back to Breezehome to see if he was still there and... He was! :woohoo:

His home is my home and now I don't have to order him about any more. He can just sneak up behind me whenever he wants. :)
And look at that cat! Typical feline. It smells someone cooking and it's instantly there wanting some! :lol:
Attachments:

20 Nov 2019 20:52 #26816 by Charlotte
do I smell something salty?

20 Nov 2019 21:02 #26817 by Valence
:lol:
I can no longer tell. Overexposure to Skyrim Salt has killed off whatever senses I once had. :)

21 Nov 2019 20:51 #26826 by Valence

22 Nov 2019 19:38 #26829 by Valence
After another couple of painting failures today I thought I'd go back to Morrowind to meet with that Hlaalu guy Crassius in Vivec...

...yeah, that's him. What does he want again? I can't remember, better check my journal...

:blink:
Attachments:

22 Nov 2019 20:37 #26830 by Charlotte
oops :giggle:

22 Nov 2019 21:10 #26831 by Valence
Well he was easily pleased as you can see in the following screenshot...

Warning: Spoiler!