April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

14 Oct 2019 22:09 #26272 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Hermione says it's pronounced "Levi-Horse-a!" :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Oct 2019 11:42 - 15 Oct 2019 18:17 #26273 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
:D

edit
and here's what I've been doing for the last couple of days when I should have been painting...

still have to plant things, furnish the place and decide on colors. And I want to ad a tower and a "bay" for the ground exocraft... And maybe some flags.... etc...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Attachments:

15 Oct 2019 22:37 #26287 by Valence
Looks cool.
And will look even cooler with flags. :woohoo:

I now have another home in Skyrim too! I finally bought Breezehome in Whiterun. At least Lydia will have somewhere to sleep now instead of just sitting at that table in Dragonsreach. She wouldn't stay at the first home I got because that's a mod. :eyeroll:

16 Oct 2019 10:55 #26289 by Charlotte
Pardon for asking but are there any male followers in Skyrim, or are all of them girls? :dry:

16 Oct 2019 11:50 #26294 by Valence
Yes, the first follower I got was Faendal. (I just had to rescue him from a mine. Don't know what he was doing there. :eyeroll:)
Early on in the game you get the choice of either Faendal or Sven, depending on which one you help in the love triangle quest.
Lydia comes along later and becomes your "housecarl" when you're given the title Thane.
Those are the only followers I've encountered in the story but those default game followers are a bit boring. The mod followers are much more talkative and interesting.

16 Oct 2019 11:53 #26295 by Charlotte
a female huskarl? How weird :P

16 Oct 2019 20:05 #26301 by Valence
You just HAVE TO spell thing differently, don't you? :lol:

I've encountered three huskarls so far (now I'm spelling it that way! :shakefist:) and they've all been female so far. Lydia, Irileth (she's quite intimidating!) and... oh, I can't remember her name. She sits upstairs in Falkreath while the Jarl flounces around like the idiot he is. He's the one that sent me on a quest halfway across the country to... pick up a special beer for him!? :huh:
Go get your own grog, you lazy fool!

Oh, and I've just remembered that the last one is a steward not a housecarl.
*googles*
Nenya, she's called. :confident:

16 Oct 2019 20:08 #26303 by Charlotte
well huskarl means "house man" (man of the house although more like caretaker than owner I believe). so all those men are female... :P well I guess that's good for gender equality. Go girls! :D

17 Oct 2019 01:19 - 17 Oct 2019 01:20 #26307 by Valence
I tried to do a bit of enchanting today to make a bit of extra profit on my loot. Several guides say that it's the best way to make money quickly.
I'd previously picked up a warhammer from a body that I'd killed at that mine (while rescuing Faendal) so I used one of my soul gems and my arcane knowledge of fire damage to turn it into the "Firehammer Of Rage" (yes, I gave it that name :lol:) and thereby TRIPLED its value.

With my mind excited by the image of that profit, I marched off to Warmaiden's and offered it to Adrianne and... she only paid 120 for it. :(
I was hoping for double that.
So, just out of interest, I then pretended I wanted to buy it back just to see what she was selling it for and she said it would cost me over 700! :rage:
I'm not good at bartering. I think I need someone to train me in the skill of speech. :eyeroll:

17 Oct 2019 09:00 #26308 by Charlotte
Maybe you should try communicating in writing? :D