April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

20 Aug 2019 14:40 - 20 Aug 2019 14:41 #25694 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
well, I guess I just enjoy the base decorating :P and cooking, apparently. I already wish I could add more recipes. Like - why didn't I think of Fish n Chips BEFORE I used up all 8 slots? :eyeroll:

Edit:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Aug 2019 14:42 #25695 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
:blink:

20 Aug 2019 14:59 #25696 by Charlotte
what? don't these fabricated alien foodstuffs look YUMMY? :D

20 Aug 2019 20:01 #25706 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Mmm, purple potato cake. :X

20 Aug 2019 20:20 #25707 by Charlotte
purple potatoes exist, you know...
But your reaction makes me think you've seen (or read) The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society... :D

20 Aug 2019 23:24 - 20 Aug 2019 23:25 #25710 by Valence
Have you got No Man's Sky working yet?
Now that you're a Master of Modding you may suddenly get the urge to start tweaking those config files. ;)

I went back to "my" keep in Skyrim after spending several days (weeks?) away and... the dead orc leader is still there. :eyeroll:
I guess he really is part of the furniture now. I know I could get rid of him using console commands (I think it's 'markfordelete') but I don't really want to mess with the game in that way. I only use the console for the free flying camera and FOV settings when I'm taking screenshots.
Anyway while becoming reacquainted with my place I discovered a hidden chest with a Master lock. Must be something good inside but I don't know what it is cos I snapped 20 lockpicks trying to open it.
Then I remembered I have followers now who can assist with these things, so I went to find Lydia, took her to the chest and asked her nicely to open it.
And she... failed to walk to it and then said she couldn't do it! Apparently it's in an awkward place that she can't reach. :eyeroll:
Time to snap some more lockpicks!

21 Aug 2019 09:39 - 21 Aug 2019 10:01 #25711 by Charlotte
Thanks for reminding me. I used the verify/repair tool and it's downloading something...

My remaining "C-space" was in the red yesterday, though - after uninstalling a few small things and deleting a folder with photos salvaged for mom years ago and then emptying the waste basket I got it down to blue again. But removing No Man's Sky might not be a bad idea :P At least if it doesn't work. What am I gonna do when I run out of space!? I liked Aura Kingdom even if I don't currently play, but it takes up oodles of Gb. :dry:

EDIT: yep it's working now. But I want to play Subnautica :P
EDIT2: Maybe... It froze when I changed windows to post here... :dry:

21 Aug 2019 10:33 #25712 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
Space is the final frontier apparently. :hmm:

21 Aug 2019 11:54 #25713 by Valence
I stll have over a hundred! (111GB after backing up some paintings to an external drive.) But I'm still glad that Fez is gonna be a small one. :)
I have been thinking about removing Torchlight though and swapping it out for something else. I haven't really been playing it recently... Maybe I'll have one last play tonight and see if that changes my mind.

21 Aug 2019 14:19 #25714 by Charlotte
Yeah I kind of stopped playing that too. Got distracted :P But I didn't finish playing through it and kind of enjoy it (even if it started to feel like how many damn floors are there to these mines???) so I don't want to get rid of it. Yet, anyway.

And I should back up ALL of my files to an external drive. Some day :dry: