March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Just for fun...Computer Build

13 Jul 2015 00:08 - 13 Jul 2015 00:09 #11748 by bergy68
So by Saturday July 18th I will hopefully be building my computer and soon i'll be participating in challenges again and posting more work. I decided a way for me to personally celebrate this ; since I'm building this my self, I'm going to share that process with you all. I'm going to be taking pixs with my phone during the build stages.

As I said this is just for fun since I can't post any art theses days ( I prefer scans over pixs from a camera). Hopefully I won't break anything while I'm sharing this :pinch:
If it doesn't happen on the 18th I'll let you know when it does. My motherboard is a special order Item so I'm still waiting on it.

All the best
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jul 2015 00:38 #11761 by Valence
This could be interesting. I shall keep an eye on this to watch your great machine evolve. Do you have your stylish anti-static wristband? ;)

15 Jul 2015 09:55 #11767 by bergy68
Can't say that I do Valence, But I've talked to a few people and it isn't really nesissary as long as you touch some metal before handiling anything your A-OK. thats what I did with my first PC build.

18 Jul 2015 22:30 #11799 by bergy68
Well...The Motherboard is in my Province but not in my House. My hopes of it arriving Friday so I can start building today are gone. :(
So this build will still be shared but not in real time most likely, I should have my mobo by Monday or Tuesday. I'm hoping Monday. It needs a home and lovely new case to live in, not a cold dry warehouse. :P