April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

New Website

19 Jun 2015 20:02 #11373 by jessie
New Website was created by jessie
Just wanted to say I love the website update! Great job to all those website monkeys hamsters who made it happen. Seriously, I love it.

I also set up a website for myself, finally. Only been working on it for 2 years. Check it out www.jessiecozad.com let me know what you think. AND if we are not already buds on Facebook - we should be. Jessie's Facebook Page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jun 2015 22:57 #11379 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic New Website
One of my pet peeves is artist websites that are filled with flashy gimmicks that only end up obscuring the work and and testing your patience as you struggle to navigate to the good stuff. But thankfully Jessie, yours is nothing like that!
It's lovely and clean and uncluttered yet still interesting to look at. Which is also a pretty good description of your work. So I guess it complements the pictures you're showing. Well worth the 2 years of effort. :)

20 Jun 2015 03:30 - 20 Jun 2015 03:32 #11393 by jessie
Replied by jessie on topic New Website
Thanks Valence. Still room for improvement and new art but you should of seen it before. Oie, it was bad. I'm really happy with it.

One of my pet peeves is when the home page is the artists bio or about section. I want to see their work before I read about them. 90% of the time I'm going to your site to see more of your work. I think that should be front and center.

20 Jun 2015 10:17 #11394 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic New Website
Yeah I agree, lovely site, easy to navigate, well done Jessie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20 Jun 2015 14:29 #11404 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic New Website

Just wanted to say I love the website update! Great job to all those website monkeys hamsters who made it happen. Seriously, I love it.

I also set up a website for myself, finally. Only been working on it for 2 years. Check it out www.jessiecozad.com let me know what you think. AND if we are not already buds on Facebook - we should be. Jessie's Facebook Page

Glad you like the update and congrats on your new site.

One observation, on your about page you refer to yourself in 1st person (I, me etc.) everywhere except the awards section in which you use 3rd person (Jessie, she etc.).

20 Jun 2015 14:48 #11406 by jessie
Oh! Thanks Banj for catching that. I'll fix it!

21 Jun 2015 02:49 #11421 by microscopi
Replied by microscopi on topic New Website
I'm surprised how this site came back up so quickly with so much done, and so structured and everything with a bell and whistle, well done !

Jessie I also really like your site, it's prefect for a portfolio site, fun to browse through your stuff and easy simple laid off links with style. I need help with mine, I hate making websites !
The following user(s) said Thank You: jessie

24 Jun 2015 20:50 #11483 by jessie
Thanks micro!