April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

I'mmmmmm Baaaack!!!!

16 Jun 2015 22:16 #11296 by bergy68
I'mmmmmm Baaaack!!!! was created by bergy68
Hey everyone,
Its been a long time indeed. But Im back. A lot has happened while I was gone. Some good some bad.
I'll start with the bad. Well that new laptop I bought that was around 7 months old and cost close to 1000$cdn ; well some asshole stole it from me. Sucks but its all good its a material thing that can be replaced. It wasn't like I lost anything that couldn't be replaced. I had no art files on it yet either. The good here is I'm getting a new desktop in early July.
The good news. I finally moved out of the old crappy place I was living in (I'll post some pics here so ya can see what I mean.), so I finally have the space to work on my art at home (Ii'll post some pics of here too.). Yaaa!
For those of you wondering yes The Comic is still in the works. It is getting close to finally being all done (On the inking side of it; not the lettering and coloring( I may leave it black and white I still can't decide.). Also I've started a second project as well (another comic to a song, by a different songwriter this time). I'll post some stuff in my sketchbook thread soon .
Anyways I missed you all and congrats on the site update.

All the best
Mikey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jun 2015 22:26 #11297 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic I'mmmmmm Baaaack!!!!
Ah welcome back, good to see you. Sorry to hear your bad news but as you say it's replaceable. Looking forward to the comic update :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17 Jun 2015 01:13 #11299 by bergy68
Replied by bergy68 on topic I'mmmmmm Baaaack!!!!
It is good to be. Ill pist some stuff after work from the new project. The other comic will be updated once i buy my new desktop in july.

17 Jun 2015 11:30 #11303 by Domtopia
Replied by Domtopia on topic I'mmmmmm Baaaack!!!!
Bergy!!!

Welcome back old bean!!

Everything's on the right!!!

It's like driving abroad!

18 Jun 2015 05:49 #11318 by bergy68
Replied by bergy68 on topic I'mmmmmm Baaaack!!!!
Thanks you young berry....you. Ya berry sticking with it. :P