April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Hey Everyone!

05 May 2015 10:40 #10510 by dannyblack
Hey Everyone! was created by dannyblack
Hey everyone,

I'm kinda new here. Been watching all of you for a few months now (I sound like a stalker), and was a member of ImagineFX a long time ago, but dropped off the radar so to speak. Somehow I managed to find you all again! A few I remember from the ImagineFX days. I wasn't around much so no one probably remembers me, but I assure you I've seen a lot of your work/rambling.

A little bit about me. I've been to art college, about 9 years ago (done 2 years). After those years I stopped drawing altogether. Last year I started backup again, and found this forum! I'm very laid back, love criticism, though I'm my own worst critic at times. Can't think of much else.

I'm probably more a novice when it comes to drawing, never really looked at my skill level, but it has took a lot longer to try and get back into drawing. I'm not a very good at shading, or colours, as those I've use very little over time. But, hopefully you all can help me in that!

I'm really lost for words now, and I'll leave it as that. But it is good to see a lot of great work all of you do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 May 2015 10:46 #10511 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Hey Everyone!
Welcome to the forum Danny :) Glad you found us, what was your username at IFX?

05 May 2015 11:07 - 05 May 2015 12:13 #10512 by CherryGraphics
Replied by CherryGraphics on topic Hey Everyone!
Welcome Danny (:

It's always good to see new people - even if you've watched and studied us like fluffy rabbits in a cage for months. :D

If I had a world of my own,everything would be nonsense.Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.

Facebook / Behance

05 May 2015 11:08 #10513 by dannyblack
Replied by dannyblack on topic Hey Everyone!
Hi Kazky. Thanks.

DarkPulse I believe, though not 100% sure

05 May 2015 11:14 #10514 by dannyblack
Hi Cherry,

I have been :lol: . Was going to keep watching but decided to take the plunge in the end. May as well join you all in that cage after all! And thanks for the welcome!

05 May 2015 12:44 #10517 by Thomgirl
Replied by Thomgirl on topic Hey Everyone!
Welcome! It's a great crew here, one of the best group of peers I've seen. I've grown a lot since first hanging out with these clowns.

I, myself am a bit of a ghost through here, but I try to chip in when I can. If you have any questions though, there is someone that can help! We have a fantastic diversity of artists with knowledge in just about anything digital and even traditional :)

05 May 2015 13:42 #10518 by hobbyhorse
Replied by hobbyhorse on topic Hey Everyone!
Welcome Danny, also glad you found where we all ran off to. Come join in the art's fine ;)

05 May 2015 13:56 #10521 by dannyblack
Thanks for the welcome hobbyhorse and Thomgirl. I will try and get some stuff up later in the day or tomorrow! and join in to the fun :)

09 May 2015 14:41 #10585 by crankshaft
Replied by crankshaft on topic Hey Everyone!
Welcome to the forums Danny! If you ever need any help on perspective or technical illustration just let me know! Otherwise there's a great community here!

09 May 2015 19:05 #10587 by dannyblack
Thanks for the welcome crank, i have seen your work and i wouldn't even know where to begin. You have a great eye for perspective. I'm sure in the future i will be needing help on those :lol: