March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

The Trailer Park

11 Jun 2018 15:32 #21405 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Well, we had the teaser earlier in the thread...

From the director of The Lord of the Rings (Yay, this could be pretty goo...)
and The Hobbit (oh crap... Save me Barry!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2018 15:45 - 11 Jun 2018 15:46 #21406 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
oops can I unthank you? lol
(Nevermind, found the button)

Well, it seems to be another trailer that shows pretty much the entire storyline... Today I was accused by a coworker for spoiling Jurassic World for those who hadn't seen the trailer, when I mentioned it was called world, rather than park, because it was no longer limited to those island. Uhm, yeah, major spoiler :P Like the name doesn't give it all away already...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

11 Jun 2018 16:59 #21407 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic The Trailer Park

a chaotic barf of images and thoughts

That absolutely describes it, it was just dreadful though i’m sure critics will find it profound.

The brothers were the visitors sons :)

12 Jun 2018 08:59 #21412 by Charlotte
I had like the weirdest dream last night, that I think must have been inpired by this thread...

I moved into a new place (with doors I couldn't lock between mine and the next door apartment - that seems to be a recurring theme for me) and was robbed by three guys - they stole some wooden thingies instead of computer and TV. Seemed so stupid of them. Then I realised there were still stuff from the old owner around, including children's toys and old clothes... And for some reason we (whoever else was there) started speculating about what had happened to the previous owner, and whether she had really sold the place or died. The rest of the dream included a female ghost in a crochet dress, who gave me clothing advice, and sent me off to catch those thieves, dressed in a short flowery ruffled dress and stay up stockings :blink: It also included flashbacks to a kid's journal were we commented how in the pictures she had glasses but when we saw scenes with her, rather than her saved pictures, she didn't and that seemed such a huge mistake to make in a movie. And there was something about a woman going somewhere in an aircraft where they were ordered to leave all their accessories (metal ones I think) behind because they turned magnetic and it wasn't safe - then you got a view outside the craft and there was a whole rigging with cameras and metallic stuff holding up a predator/alien/tranformer like spaceship, that later turned into a green alien which was under control but little bits of it fell off and would grown to big aliens and all hell would break lose, and that's how the woman who owned the house had disappeared I think... Also there were legs and feet like trophies on the walls in the house and it turned out to be real legs and feet :eek:

So that stuff with the alien was illogical (metal thingies) as well as totally daft in relation to the rest of the dream, which I even commented to myself in the dream. I just didn't fit. :shrug:

12 Jun 2018 09:38 #21413 by Banj
:blink:

12 Jun 2018 10:12 #21414 by Charlotte
Indeed. Think I can sell the movie rights? :P

12 Jun 2018 10:54 #21415 by Banj
Probably :unsure:

12 Jun 2018 11:38 #21416 by Charlotte
:unsure:

13 Jun 2018 10:46 #21420 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic The Trailer Park
Ummmm

13 Jun 2018 12:00 #21424 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park

I know Banj loves it when "A Beloved Tale" gets a remake.