April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

16 Jan 2018 12:56 #19889 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
What did he do? (The Beef or whatever LeBoeuf means in french... that's what it sounds like to me, anyhow)

I think I've enjoyed most Indiana movies though Temple of doom is one of few movies I find unnerving because of the whole "evil cult thing". Though today maybe I'd just find it silly. Or racist. Not sure... :unsure:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jan 2018 13:32 #19890 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic The Trailer Park

one of the best Indy's I thought.

Everyone's getting banned :shakefist:

I feared a banning after that comment :lol:

Charlotte, apparently he's rude, ignorant and arrogant to pretty much everyone. I read Brad Pitt had said he was 'very disappointed' in his behaviour after they'd made a movie together.

16 Jan 2018 14:05 #19891 by Charlotte
I see. Not that Brad Pitt is someone I care much for either... I did kind of forget that it was him in World War Z or whatever the zombie movie was called. Which was lucky or I'd have been too annoyed to watch it.

16 Jan 2018 14:14 #19892 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Yeah, I sure don't follow his on-goings, or anyone else's for that matter, but it seems his behavior toward others is quite rude and is often reported, so I hear it all the time on radio, TV, etc. ... I know I've heard of his drunken antics, to just downright treating people quite badly. And you still hear about him now, and it seems he's doing a bunch of dumb stuff, like wearing a brown bag over his head with 'I'm not famous anymore' written on it. Not sure what his problem is, unless he's trying to become the next Mel Gibson. :blink:

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

16 Jan 2018 14:22 #19893 by Charlotte
lol maybe that's it. Mel Laboeuf.

I just googled some of what's said about him. He seems to be into performance art and convoluted ideas of the kind that I usually suspect boils down to "this is unintelligable crap but I think I'm so smart so therefore it must mean something, and I get it all but you don't and oooh what mushroom is that?"

16 Jan 2018 14:23 #19894 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic The Trailer Park

I see. Not that Brad Pitt is someone I care much for either....

banned!

16 Jan 2018 14:38 #19895 by Charlotte
:dry:
I'm getting rather used to it.

ooooh btw I did watch the Legend of Hercules yesterday. Some visually nice scenes but gah what a meh story. And why are the best looking guys either crooks or side-kicks, while the big beefs with no brain and a more or less permanently beer-intoxicated expression the lead character? *sigh*

17 Jan 2018 00:49 - 17 Jan 2018 00:50 #19900 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
I don't like Shia the celebrity but in a movie he's fine, even if it's a rubbish movie (with robots!;)) He's one of those actors who is able to play characters that make you forget who they really are. Unlike, say... Ben Affleck. If you don't like Celebrity Ben (you know I don't) then you don't like his attempts at acting (and I really don't!)
The other day I watched him trying to be autistic in The Accountant and it was unintentionally hilarious. There was a review of it on Rotten Tomatoes that stated that he looked like he was holding in a fart on a hot date. And he really did. :lol:

17 Jan 2018 02:14 #19901 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
I'm not a Ben Affleck fan either Valence. Everyone seemed to go nuts for him as Batman, but I don't see it myself. Though I haven't cared for many that have tried before him either. ... I think back in the day, when he and Matt Damon were so tied at the hip, a lot of people just got sick of them. But though he has done some decent movies in the past, his recent works are not high on my watch list. And yes, that includes The Accountant, which I wasn't a big fan of either.

I sometimes think overseeing someone in loads of different movies can turn some away from being a fan after a while. ... It's like when a decent, new song comes out, the radio stations play it so much you get sick of it. :)

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

17 Jan 2018 07:39 #19903 by Charlotte
I got sick of both Affleck and Damon before Damon even started doing movies like Bourne... Can't really remember even bothering seeing a movie with Affleck in it...