April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

31 Jan 2023 20:29 #44232 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
:lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Feb 2023 00:32 #44233 by Valence

I can't watch the last of us until I've watched the first of them. :dumb:

And that first one was very good indeed. :)

01 Feb 2023 11:34 #44235 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Last night I finished the fourth and final season of Westworld. An improvement over the third season, and it does pretty much wrap things up I guess.

01 Feb 2023 23:29 #44243 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
I've been thinking of revisiting Westworld myself, but wasn't sure after season III. ... I've been watching a lot of documentaries on Netflix again, and for some reason, been hitting up all the crazed killers back in the day, after watching the newer series. Dahmer. - Mostly suggestions after each ended. (Jeffery Dahmer tapes, The John Wayne Gacy Tapes, etc.) then some of the newer ones like 'I just killed my Dad', Manti Te O (The Girlfriend who didn't exist) and Killer Inside; The mind of Arron Hernandez, just to name a few.

Only show or series I've watched recently, (After finishing S4 of 'Manifest'.) was one called 'The Snow Girl', which was ok, I guess. And one called 'Kleo'. Which I found Kooky, Silly, etc. but for some reason I just kept watching. Was also in the end I guess, albeit, a little too silly at times. Surely makes Assassins look less accomplished as they are normally portrayed. ... Presently trying to watch 'Freud', but find it a bit all over and not really sure what's all happening on there.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

08 Feb 2023 16:50 - 08 Feb 2023 16:56 #44345 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
Just started watching Lockwood & Co on Netflix. Or Lockwood and centigrade, as their logo seemed to say... The main characters are way too young, as usual, but it seems quite entertaining. They all seem very "British" :P

If you haven't got a clue what it's about it's a future/world where ghosts have become a real problem and kids, since they are more sensitive than adults, are employed to locate and contain the ghosts. Or something like that.

Edit: OK, beginning episode 2, and... is this a logical hole I spy?
"Miss Lockwood?"
"No, my name is Carlyle, Lockwood's the Agency I work at"
"Oh, well, we called your mother..."

How could they call her mother if they didn't know who the heck she was? 
(Admittedly they might have called Mrs Lockwood, but I've not seen any such person yet so I don't know if she exists)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

08 Feb 2023 17:25 #44346 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park

They all seem very "British" :P

Sounds terrible, I'd get out while you can 

08 Feb 2023 17:31 #44347 by Charlotte
:paranoid:

11 Feb 2023 15:43 #44373 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
I have 'Lockwood and Co.' queued up as well, but haven't decided to take it on yet. ... Recently decided to revisit 'Banshee', and after finishing that, started watching 'True Crime'. - I know I watched the first season some years ago when it was on, but can't recall if I ever watched it through to season 3? ... (Been thinking about dropping the subscription HBO/Max, so figured to check some out in case I want to check out anything else.) - Thinking maybe running through 'Boardwalk Empire' again and possibly 'Westworld' before ending it.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

11 Feb 2023 16:48 #44378 by Valence
Yeah, I've just restarted my watch of Boardwalk Empire after a Disney-related Christmas hiatus. I'm currently on season four after refreshing my memory. :)

11 Feb 2023 19:07 #44382 by Charlotte
Well, I just finished Lockwood & Co, and while I found it a bit disorganised/hard to comprehend at times and a bit too much of "everything of significance just happens to happen to the heroes all at once" I still want to find out more about "the Problem" and I hope there's a season 2 coming.