March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

The Trailer Park

22 Dec 2022 22:25 #43480 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
I thought that sounded familiar but after a quick Google it's apparently not the thing I was thinking of and now I don't know what I was thinking of. :dumb:

I've managed to get Disney+ just for over the Christmas period in order to watch the end of The Walking Dead and Andor too. But before that I quickly got through the Kenobi show and... it was rather average. :S
If your little girl actress can't run very fast then you really shouldn't put her in so many chase scenes. It was quite comical watching the big bad guys effectively running on the spot so they didn't catch her. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Dec 2022 22:40 #43481 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
Am I the only one who thinks it seems "wrong" to have anything called something with walking dead (or undead or zombie or... you get it) on a channel called anything with "Disney"? Except possibly for happily dancing skeletons... :dry:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

22 Dec 2022 23:01 #43482 by Valence
They also have all the X-Files seasons, which are not very "Disney" either, so I'm picking out my favourite episodes of that to fill a bit of time too. :)

24 Dec 2022 18:03 #43507 by Valence
Christmas is a time when you sit in front of the tv and watch movies you would never normally watch... even ones with Ryan Reynolds. :dry:

And so today I sat through Detective Pikachu... and I have no idea what was happening nor what any of it meant. :dumb:

24 Dec 2022 19:46 #43511 by Charlotte
No no no, Christmas Eve is a day where everyone watches the exact same thing they have watched every Christmas for the past 100 years or so. Including "Donald Duck's Christmas" which has, the last 20? years featured one or two clips from current Disney movies. This time it was something about a strange world where neither dad nor I understood a thing... Lots of blobs basically... - some humans (and a blob) being chased by (tentacled) blobs along a path of blobs. And then there was something from the latest Cars movie. Not sure if that's the third, fourth, fifth or more but it was rather uninteresting and I broke my own resolution of watching the whole thing, and went to the bathroom... :dry:

25 Dec 2022 15:46 #43524 by Valence
Last night I watched Multiverse Of Madness and it was a bit silly. The whole multiverse thing feels a bit cheap when it's in these stories, it's a rather lazy way to kill familiar characters without having to worry about any consequences because they're just from a different universe.
I also suspect that I was supposed to watch that Wandavision thing before it but I'd rather not.
It was very "sleepable" though. :lol:

25 Dec 2022 17:51 #43532 by Charlotte
The Witcher Blood Origins seem to be available now... :dumb:

25 Dec 2022 18:08 #43535 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Yay 

26 Dec 2022 00:28 #43550 by Valence
Get more excited, Banj. :stare:

And to finish off Christmas Day I shall watch Secrets Of Dumbledore. :zzz:

26 Dec 2022 14:45 #43552 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park

Get more excited, Banj. :stare:

Yay Exclamation Mark