April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

28 Sep 2017 12:01 #18319 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park

Toys? :dumb:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Sep 2017 12:03 #18320 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park

Btw, Banj, I tried to pop in on my cellphone yesterday evening, and could hardly navigate the place. The ad for Tapatalk took the top 25% of my screen and the info about cookies the bottom 25%. The ad I could close, the cookie info I couldn't see the complete message and had no option to close. I needed to login, but couldn't actually get to the login page? Maybe I just didn't find it but I clicked on the link that said "you need to login" and I still didn't get the option to login...

It seems the site is responsive but even so not very well adapted to cellphones. Good thing I'm usually on my computer. (But I found it frustrating because I've been able to pop by on my cell before...)

I can't remove the Tapatalk link, that's controlled by them. The cookie notice is now sorted (along with the gallery). I have no idea why you couldn't find the log in page it's in the same place it always is :unsure:

28 Sep 2017 12:05 #18322 by Charlotte
Probably had something to do with my driving skills...

28 Sep 2017 12:46 #18325 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic The Trailer Park
I have that Sergio teddy after purchasing 2 insurances via comparedameerkat.... i'm currently awaiting a baby Oleg any day. I was going to let the kids (pupsters) have them, but they are a little too cute. And now i'm going to have to find room for 2 stoopid cute teddies!

28 Sep 2017 13:21 #18326 by Charlotte
I seem to be totally out of touch with the cute teddies market... Good thing I'm already banned today.

28 Sep 2017 14:10 #18327 by kazky
trust me, the teddy thing has always passed me by, but I just don't think I can stand by and let Shelby & Quincie rip them to bits. I watch them on TV adverts, they have feelings and stuff.... :silly: :P :cheer:

28 Sep 2017 14:49 #18330 by Charlotte
I haven't seen those ads, Either they're not shown here or I'm very good at not watching TV during commercial breaks... And of course there's been very little to watch overall, since summer...

30 Sep 2017 01:43 #18335 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
I love how the meerkat toys claim that they're limited editions despite the fact that everyone seems to have them. :lol: (I do have the classic Aleksandr too but he doesn't have a lightsaber. ;))
And if you feel like you're missing out then I think all the ads are on YouTube if you search for 'compare the meerkat', including the recent Kingsman one that started all this off.

Assuming they're not all region-blocked again. :P

02 Oct 2017 10:46 #18371 by kazky
Just watched Guardians of the Galaxy 2, I absolutely loved the first one and I think this one is better. There were some moments when I genuinely laughed out loud. So much fun!

02 Oct 2017 10:57 #18377 by Charlotte
I missed it at the movies, so I guess I'm hoping for it to be either on TV or DVD soon. Only, whenever I buy a DVD, TV decides to show that very film a day or two later... :dry: