March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

The Trailer Park

22 Feb 2021 12:41 #33790 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
After two more episodes of Tribes of Europa I can feel my interest waning even further. As you said, the more you learn about the timeline the more it doesn't really make sense. But it's turning into a good way to get some extra sleep before bed. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Feb 2021 12:49 #33791 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Sounds as bad as making out that the Jedi and Force are some ancient myth that people don't believe existed even though Luke Skywalker was training Jedi only a decade or so earlier (not to mention famous galaxy wide for being instrumental in taking down the Emperor, Darth Vader, and the Empire) , and there's a well known guy in black walking around using the Force in front of people all the time. :eyeroll:

22 Feb 2021 13:44 #33792 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
That was still better than the "scientific" explanation of how some people had midichlorians in their blood...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

22 Feb 2021 14:11 #33793 by Banj
I'm not a fan of the Midichlorian stuff, but Lucas at least had a plan worked out of how all that worked and connected together and where it would go.

22 Feb 2021 15:01 - 22 Feb 2021 15:04 #33794 by Valence
Sounds like Banj was recently forced to watch one of the new Star Wars movies. :lol:

But I do think George's big "plan" is somewhat overstated. Even his own memory of it changes with every interview. :dry:

22 Feb 2021 16:02 #33795 by Banj
:unsure:

:eyeroll:

22 Feb 2021 16:41 #33797 by Charlotte
After Cruella came Loki. I didn't understand any of it but I'm sure I'd like to watch it some day. Apparently my ctrl button is once again misbehaving so I managed to close the video window without getting the url.

Also I'm pretty sure Loki died? Though I also remember him escaping with the tesseract.... thesseract? the blue cube. :dry:

22 Feb 2021 22:40 #33800 by Charlotte
Somehow I ended up watching through all of Tribes of Europe (was too tired to do much else). It doesn't really get any better and most things are quite predictable. Also, it doesn't actually end with the last episode. I hate it when series do that. Especially when it's not a very good series.... :dry:

23 Feb 2021 01:33 #33801 by Valence
Yes, I'm trying to finish it too tonight.
But it is hard to keep going when that weird fellow keeps appearing to promise us all a "Boj". :blink:

Fringe is continuing to entertain me though and I was rather surprised when Meghan Markle turned up in it the other day. Well, I suppose she has to do something after escaping from the Royal Family. :dry:

23 Feb 2021 08:32 - 23 Feb 2021 08:33 #33802 by Charlotte
Wouldn't this be from before she joined the royal family? :dumb: