April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

What software and hardware do you use?

05 Mar 2015 07:44 - 05 Mar 2015 08:59 #9363 by Joe
I use Painter and Sketchbook Pro for drawing (occasionally Illustrator for vectory stuff).
Photoshop for all the tricks and whatnot.
And then the auxiliary software for creating 3D reference, etc. - Sketchup, Moi, Poser, Zbrush and Vue.
I use mostly an HP desktop with a Cintiq 21 and a 2nd monitor. And a Companion too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2015 14:44 #10048 by edtuckerartist
Software = Paper, Hardware = Pencil.

On my three year old laptop, much older wacom bamboo and (looks at start menu's installed programs) Artweaver 5 (use this the most) also has installed: Krita desktop, Paint.net, Project dogwaffle, Realworld paint, Inkscape, Manga studio ex, Pixia vers 6, Sculptris and Wings 3D.

On my Galaxy note 10.1: Artflow (my main output for creativity apart from Minecraft :woohoo: ), Autodesk sketchbook (somehow two different versions) Corel paint, PS touch and the built in S note app.

Been AFA (away from art) for far too long - not lost skill so much, just lost the get up and go to create it. :huh:

11 Apr 2015 09:15 #10067 by Charlotte
You've been away from us too long, Ed! Maybe the challenges can be that kick in the rear to get back into art? Did you see the current fantasy self portrait challenge? :)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

21 Apr 2015 19:57 #10260 by edtuckerartist
Yep I think it's possible I just need that kick in the, but yeah I did start on the latest challenge and you've now commented on it ;)

Need to work out why my Wacom bamboo is acting up, though I do now remember dropping the pen a few days ago so hope it's not broken - can't afford a new one. :O

21 Apr 2015 20:34 #10265 by hobbyhorse
PS4 on an iMac with a Intuos 4 Also have Artrage but don't work on it as much. And the free version of Sketch Up