April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Offers-Deals-Discounts

30 Sep 2019 13:38 - 01 Oct 2019 11:05 #26083 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Offers-Deals-Discounts
Pixologic have 20% off of purchases and subscriptions of ZBrush and ZBrush Core during the current ZBrush summit this week: store.pixologic.com/sale_products/

EDIT - Subscriptions require a code used at purchase time:
  • 1 month code: SUMMIT1MONTH
  • 6 month code: SUMMIT6MONTH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Oct 2019 14:16 #26103 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Offers-Deals-Discounts
I grabbed that Painter bundle after collecting a few more coins (and claiming an advance for an early Christmas present. :lol:)
It"s very intimidating with all those settings. The watercolour brush engine is weird but I'm enjoying the Thick Paint tools. It's pretty convincing and varied in the way that it builds and smears. I still prefer ArtRage though, mainly because of the irritating way that Painter puts all the different media on separate layers that can't interact until you "drop" them. :huh:
And it seems like a lot of the brushes are much more dependent on tilt sensors so I'm having to fiddle with the infinite settings to get the strokes how I want them.

I think it'll be a long time before I'm able to paint a full picture with it but I'm having fun learning. :)

01 Oct 2019 14:47 #26105 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Offers-Deals-Discounts
you couldn't not for that price Val, works out just over £21 squiddlies, bargain. I also bought it, I've obviously not done anything as clever as downloading it, but I have a reminder set to do that on Saturday. Then I will also stare at it with fear

01 Oct 2019 15:10 #26106 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Offers-Deals-Discounts

Then I will also stare at it with fear

It's always good to plan ahead...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

01 Oct 2019 16:23 #26111 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Re:Offers-Deals-Discounts
:D :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 Oct 2019 12:13 - 18 Oct 2019 12:17 #26325 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Re:Offers-Deals-Discounts
Pixarra Studio 3 released with discount promotion until 22nd of October: www.pixarra.com/order.html

Reallusion Crazy Talk Animator 80% off Standard bundle (or 93% off the Ultimate bundle) Offer ends 2nd of November: www.reallusion.com/press/ContentStore_Me...HotDeal/default.html

Reallusion Character Creator 3.1 50% off (I still find their product line and store very confusing) Ends in just under 2 days): www.reallusion.com/store/product.html?l=1&p=cc

12 Nov 2019 17:33 #26733 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Re:Offers-Deals-Discounts
Corel Black Friday offers: www.corel.com/en/special-offers

10% off Corel Draw, 15% off Painter 2020, 10% off Painter Essentials 7, 25% off Paintshop Pro 2020 and so on.

12 Nov 2019 17:40 #26734 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Offers-Deals-Discounts
I just received an email offering 100 sek ON the usual price on some christmassy stuff... :huh:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

27 Nov 2019 12:12 - 27 Nov 2019 16:47 #26886 by Banj
Humblebundle has the Corel Painter bundle back again for another 6 days or so. Includes Painter 2019, Paintshop Pro Ultimate, Pinnacle Studio 23 Ultimate, several brush packs/plugins: www.humblebundle.com/software/painter-cr...th-confidence-encore

Clip Studio Paint is 50% off for another 5 days: www.clipstudio.net/en/purchase

Pixarra has 80% off all software: www.pixarra.com/order.html

EDIT - ArtRage 40% off: www.artrage.com/buy/
ANOTHER EDIT - Rebelle 3 50% off: my.smithmicro.com/rebelle-3-digital-paint-brush-program.html

12 Dec 2019 14:49 #27068 by Banj
More humble deals...

If you have an interest in video editing/compositing or want some high res stock effects this bundle is a pretty good deal: www.humblebundle.com/software/profession...tools_softwarebundle

There's also a collection of Graphic design related books in digital formats if that floats your boat: www.humblebundle.com/books/graphic-desig...3_c_graphicdesignvis