April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Offers-Deals-Discounts

11 Oct 2022 17:01 #42437 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Offers-Deals-Discounts
Kitbash3d is giving away their Minerva kit for free in conjunction with a contest they are running: kitbash3d.com/pages/minerva

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2022 12:11 #43019 by Banj
Anyone interested in Painter 2022, Paintshop Pro 2022, VideoStudio Pro 2022, and Aftershot Pro 3 that missed them in the last Humble Bundle can now get them as the bundle is back again: www.humblebundle.com/software/anything-b...ndle-encore-software?

02 Dec 2022 16:43 - 02 Dec 2022 16:43 #43176 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Offers-Deals-Discounts
21Draw currently has a 75% discount on the yearly membership AND you get to gift it free to someone else when you pay.... I'm considering it. But I don't know to what extent I'll take the time and actually take their courses since it's "learn at your own pace" rather than someone who'll kick your butt. :dry:

Maybe if anyone wants the freebie we could take the classes together and kick each others butts? :unsure:

'Course I don't really know if they're good or not. I do recognise some of the teachers' names. Including that guy who died fairly recently, I think...? :dumb: Anyway Loish has at least one course on there, and LoopyDave too (I remember his name from the IFX magazine).

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

15 Dec 2022 15:16 #43359 by Banj
Artrage Vitae is half price again.

ClipStudio Paint is also up to 50% off right now (ending 8am tomorrow GMT) www.clipstudio.net/en/

And Corel have their seemingly constant sale on right now (which is why I don't bother posting about it most of the time) www.corel.com/en/special-offers/

14 Mar 2023 13:45 #44845 by Banj
Clip Studio Paint version 2 is out now with a discount of 60% or 40% or maybe 50% depending on what it is you are actually buying. No idea why they are asking me to pay to upgrade when they said upgrades from version 1 were free  ... anyway:
www.clipstudio.net/en/

05 Apr 2023 10:56 #45077 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Offers-Deals-Discounts
Apparently Founder's Fortune is currently part of the Humble Bundle. So is Death Stranding though and all the two people I assume will read this already have that. :dry:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

11 Apr 2023 15:42 #45173 by Banj
A Hard surface kitbash model kit and several 3d modelling tutorial series from Tor Frick are now free here: snefer.gumroad.com/ use the code
Free
at the checkout. The tutorials are Modo based, but may still be of interest to anyone using other apps as the workflow can be adapted and translated to other applications. And the Kitbash models are available in multiple formats.

22 May 2023 19:23 - 22 May 2023 19:23 #45662 by Banj
Animation program Moho Pro 12.5 is cheap on Humblebundle right now: www.humblebundle.com/software/ultimate-a...oho-pro-125-software

Not the current release but the previous version I believe. Even if you don't want to do animation it might be worth looking at for the vector drawing tools.

22 May 2023 20:02 #45668 by Banj
Poser 12 is currently 75% off at Graphixly: graphixly.com/products/poser-pro

11 Jun 2023 14:52 #45815 by Banj
Rebelle 6 is currently 20% off on Ashampoo's store: www.ashampoo.com/en-gb/shop