April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Imaginefx on Newstand

02 Feb 2015 23:41 #8688 by kazky
Imaginefx on Newstand was created by kazky
Does anyone have a digital subscription on ipad? Newstand takes a large amount of memory when you have mags stored & I only have a 32gb ipad so I have to keep deleting issues as I don't have enough free space. It's the third largest space stealer & it's really annoying, does anyone have the same issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2015 02:43 - 03 Feb 2015 02:44 #8690 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Imaginefx on Newstand
I've never tried to use it on the ipad, Kaz. Always on the computer, either here at home or at work. - Just wondering though, if you might be able to utilize a thumb drive or something to keep them stored on? If that's something that even possible?

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

03 Feb 2015 08:56 #8698 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Imaginefx on Newstand
Do you use newsstand Dave? that's only available on Apple isn't it?

03 Feb 2015 11:49 - 03 Feb 2015 11:51 #8706 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Imaginefx on Newstand
Yeah, I believe you are correct, that's it's only available on Apple products. (One of the guys at work was mentioning it to me) But I haven't used it yet. Have only used Zinio for the computers. But now was wanting of try out newsstand for the iPad. But I have to wait right now. My iPad is issued by my work, and they are presently having issues with the network access.

They recently did a package deal for our new tablets they purchased for us, but for some reason had to scrub all the old phone numbers for the phones and other devices. They are currently re-activating all the devices one by one on the new account. So right now I don't have access yet to try it.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D