March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Did the quad!!

20 Feb 2015 11:07 #8999 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Did the quad!!
"Spring is coming"
At least here in Sweden where we've apparently not even had winter yet in some parts. We certainly had winter where I'm at though so spring sounds nice. Only february is supposed to be the coldest month of the year and... it's not...

Regarding Hal, the people wanted another name for him. It. Since the current name (that seems to stick i spite of the people's wishes) carries some predefined visual associations... so to speak. Personally I think Hal is a good name. It suits his personality. It's personality. uhm.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Feb 2015 14:49 - 20 Feb 2015 14:49 #9000 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Did the quad!!
Well, it can't come too soon! I'm starting to feel like a Polar Bear, seeing nothing but snow for 16 hours a day.

I used to like winter, but always having to work in it and never being able to enjoy it really sucks and takes away the fun.

Yeah, I too think the name HAL works well. ... I just mentioned it, since I recall us discussing the possibility of making his creation a challenge theme, to design him so to speak. But it never came about since other themes were used. But heck the way it's looking, if this weather doesn't change, I may not even get the current one done.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D
Attachments:

26 Mar 2015 12:21 #9820 by Domtopia
Replied by Domtopia on topic Did the quad!!
Look Charlotte!!!!!

You did the triple!!!! Had too take a screen shot of it!!!

Everything's on the right!!!

It's like driving abroad!
Attachments:

26 Mar 2015 18:20 #9833 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Did the quad!!
lol yup, I've actually done it a couple of times since I complained I never do... But since the rest of you are now up to quads, I still have a way to go ;)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.