April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Mischief

13 Nov 2014 18:37 #7111 by Joe
Mischief was created by Joe
Ignore the cheesy headline. www.thefoundry.co.uk/about-us/news-award...-made-with-mischief/

Looks like Mischief is on safe ground.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Nov 2014 18:44 #7112 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Mischief
They have a live stream about it in about 20 minutes here: www.thefoundry.co.uk/events/live/tf-news/

13 Nov 2014 18:56 #7113 by Banj
And some other interesting info: www.fxguide.com/featured/whats-the-found...ing-the-tech-of-adf/

They appear to have on board Taron (creative clever clogs responsible for Verve), and Tomas Petterson (creator of Sculptris).

13 Nov 2014 18:56 #7114 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Mischief
Drat you guys, I was gonna post that :P

Anyway one of the news is there's now a free version (as well as a 15 day trial) and it's available for PC and Mac. Here's the download page for PC's: www.madewithmischief.com/buy

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

13 Nov 2014 23:35 #7125 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Mischief
I bought Mischief as soon as it was released. It was so cheap and I hoped they'd be picked up by a big company. Good times.

I currently have the creative cloud sub as I get it on educational price at £22 a month, which is amazing, but seeing as i've tried to draw all of a handful of times this year, seems a tad pointless.

01 Dec 2014 13:31 #7417 by kazky
so I tried to update Mischief this weekend as per the email..

'Here’s what you need to know: •As a current Mischief user you can download this update for free from Mischief’s online store.'

there didn't seem to be any way to update, I ended up downloaded the free trial, anyone updated and if so how do I do it?

01 Dec 2014 13:54 - 01 Dec 2014 14:00 #7419 by Banj
The full version is the same installer as the trial as far as I can tell. After installing it it asks for an activation key which would be whatever the serial number you were given for the original version you bought. If you don't put that in it goes into trial mode.

01 Dec 2014 13:57 #7420 by kazky
ah it's not asking for my serial number, that's what's thrown me, I wonder if it just accepts that I'm an awesome Mischief owner already?

Thanks banj :)