April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Last book you bought - or read

07 Mar 2023 14:23 #44732 by Charlotte
"The Magicians, Syfy's whimsical drama, is 2017's answer to Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Vox"

I guess that means you're unlikely to like it while I actually might. Can't remember seeing it around on my Netflix, though. And I see it's been cancelled after 5 seasons, too. So no point getting too attached, anyway.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Mar 2023 14:53 #44734 by Valence
The TV show wasn't terrible. I just felt that it could have been a bit better and was a missed opportunity. And 5 seasons is more than some shows get. :)
Anyway I'm now 75% of the way through the book and the "story" has finally started. :dry:

18 Jun 2023 19:18 #45912 by Mr.Bungle
I read the book first and found the audio book the other day and went through it.

Procrastination and resistance sucks.

18 Jun 2023 23:43 #45916 by Valence
I didn't know there were audiobooks on YouTube. :dumb:

The other week I finished the fourth over-long book in The Stormlight Archive series and my interest is diminishing with each volume. :S
Since then I've been groping around for something else and ended up reading some downloaded movie scripts. :shrug:

19 Jun 2023 05:18 #45917 by Charlotte
After finishing one of the Witcher books and getting the following four, I've hardly read a thing. :dumb:
I started the next book but I've only read a few pages now and then, before bed, so I'm not really getting into it.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.