April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

IFX review of Sketchbook Pro 7

10 Oct 2014 19:23 #6558 by Joe
I've just skimmed through the latest issue. The review of SBPro 7 - gives the impression that it's difficult or the reviewer was flummoxed by its features but is it that puzzling? Really?

I've used it for years but surely it's one of the easiest pieces of painting software around? This is 2014 people! :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2014 23:36 #6559 by Demo
Replied by Demo on topic IFX review of Sketchbook Pro 7
It's great and the newest features make it even better .

11 Oct 2014 08:18 #6560 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic IFX review of Sketchbook Pro 7

I've just skimmed through the latest issue. The review of SBPro 7 - gives the impression that it's difficult or the reviewer was flummoxed by its features but is it that puzzling? Really?

I've used it for years but surely it's one of the easiest pieces of painting software around? This is 2014 people! :huh:

My issue turned up on Wednesday and it was the first thing I read. I actually did facepalm when I read it :facepalm:

07 Nov 2014 05:01 #7018 by Kodabble
Just bought the and downloaded the perpetual license for $65 US and started using it. I like it. Playing with the perspective drawing feature (which allows 1, 2 and three point) as well as well as fisheye and the steady stroke. These two features alone make it fun to use. Why didn't Photoshop come up with these?