March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Hi

17 Aug 2014 15:18 #5293 by AngieA
Hi was created by AngieA
Just a quick hello. I just joined up after seeing the forum mentioned in this months ImagineFX.
My name is Angie and I'm a hobby artist from the UK. I don't have any formal art education outside of school, which was a long time ago. I decided to take up art again when I got made redundant a couple of years ago and up until now I have mostly been puttering about painting on my iPad.
I am now trying to up my game and learn as much as I can about art. I'm trying to learn from books, ImagineFX and YouTube videos, plus I took a couple of self learn Schoolism.com courses and I just joined the Chris Oatley Magic Box course. I have now treated myself to a Wacom Cintiq Companion and I am hoping to learn to use Photoshop for something other than resizing images. I will try to have a go at some of the challenges here they sound like a fun way to learn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Aug 2014 15:33 #5295 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Hi
Welcome, Angie. You will find a lot of talented folks here and that this is a great place to hang out, share your works, and learn along with all the rest of us. :) The challenges are indeed fun and educational as well.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

17 Aug 2014 15:36 #5296 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Hi
Welcome Angie! I look forward to seeing your stuff! :)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

17 Aug 2014 16:54 #5297 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Hi
Hi Angie. Think you for joining us. You'll find this a great place to chat and learn :) look forward to seeing you in the challenges