March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Micros finished

18 Mar 2015 22:54 #9676 by microscopi
Micros finished was created by microscopi
FInally finished this one, appreciate all the feedback and suggestions, I think I could keep adding detail, but i'm happy with how it is now. :cheer:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Mar 2015 10:05 #9678 by CherryGraphics
Replied by CherryGraphics on topic Micros finished
Hahaha I like it! This looks so much more funny than the progress :woohoo:

I like the poses of both and the armour of course. maybe you could try next time to polish a bit more your strokes when you paint metal but hey - this is your style and it works also! :)

If I had a world of my own,everything would be nonsense.Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.

Facebook / Behance

19 Mar 2015 13:08 #9686 by Domtopia
Replied by Domtopia on topic Micros finished
I agree with Cherry. the little touches like the two fingers up and the thumb are ace!

I also agree that there could be a chance to concentrate on texture as well as form in your next work. It would be good to see you try something like that!

Everything's on the right!!!

It's like driving abroad!

19 Mar 2015 22:17 #9716 by microscopi
Replied by microscopi on topic Micros finished
Thanks guys :cheer: I will definitely try to make my brush strokes more bold and polished, I know my stuff is usually more messy then i'd like. I think it's because i'm not really used to painting fine details. but i'll focus more on solid forms on my next pic, I think it's going to be the sci fi samurai :woohoo:

20 Mar 2015 06:38 #9721 by CherryGraphics
Replied by CherryGraphics on topic Micros finished
I'll wait excited! :cheer:

If I had a world of my own,everything would be nonsense.Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.

Facebook / Behance