Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Vote for the Winning Warlock :)

Atto 3 50%
charco 1 16.7%
Valence No votes 0%
Mr Sabrosito 1 16.7%
oaktree 1 16.7%
Total number of voters: 6 ( microscopi, Charlotte, charco, Atto, oaktree ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: CGAN April 2017 - Warlock - Final entries

CGAN April 2017 - Warlock - Final entries 07 May 2017 01:39 #16139

• Mr. Sabrosito
  • Thank you received: 3
Atto wrote:
Going to keep this pretty short and sweet this month. Val has already said most of it anyway and I agree with all he's said (apart from the winner obviously)

In general I think the standard this month really is one of the highest since Banj and Charlotte created our very own little corner of the internet.
Oak - you really pushed yourself here and thats great to see. Good to have you back Charco and welcome again to Mr S. you guys have not only doubled the amount of entries this month but are also heavily responsible for the increase in quality of this months entries - you both certainly inspired (frightened) me to really push that much harder this month!

Val - As you couldn't possibly comment on the awesomeness of your own work I guess it falls to me to provide a little feedback.
Notice how out of the five entries only two depicted a more traditional Warlock type character? I love the setting in yours and the way that skull motif is repeated from the castle to his face and again on his belt. The lighting effect to the magic is beautifully handled especially where it leaves his hands and makes contact with the floor. I also think it was the correct move taking away the moon but I love the fact you replaced it with the little owl fella sitting on the wall! The whole image is very easy to read and the composition is very strong. The inclusion of the small lamp and the brocading around the edges of his robes is a nice touch that brings in those contrasting warm tones. Nice one!

My vote this month goes to Mr S. for your interesting take on the theme, the gorgeous lighting and fire elements and just the incredibly cool idea of a Warlock on a motorbike - like warlocks need to be any cooler!

Great work all! :woohoo:

@atto:

lol thanks,i was thinking about the music video of godsmack

@charco: yeah man , i should have blurred the background and reduced its contrast a little bit, your demon is pretty cool .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CGAN April 2017 - Warlock - Final entries 09 May 2017 15:36 #16191

• Charlotte
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 129
aaaaand the winner is... *drumroll* Atto!
Would you guys believe it, we didn't have a tie this month! :woohoo:

Congrats Atto!!!

CGAN April 2017 - Warlock - Final entries 09 May 2017 15:59 #16192

• microscopi
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
  • Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner
Way to go Atto! Really cool design, sort of has a rock star feel like Queen of the Damned. B)

CGAN April 2017 - Warlock - Final entries 09 May 2017 22:20 #16194

• Atto
  • Thank you received: 44
  • Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner
Thanks all! That was some really tough opposition - makes it all the more worthwhile. :cheer:
No smudge tool was harmed in the making of this image.
Last Edit: 09 May 2017 22:23 by Atto.

CGAN April 2017 - Warlock - Final entries 10 May 2017 20:43 #16202

• Valence
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 166
  • Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner
Well Done, Atto!
:cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Atto
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds