April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

CGAN April 2016 - Discworld - Final entries

Poll: April Voting (was ended 2016-05-08 00:00:00)

Valence
3 50%
segujo
2 33.3%
microscopi
1 16.7%
Total number of voters: 6 ( oaktree, microscopi, Atto, CherryGraphics, segujo ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
04 May 2016 05:40 #13731 by microscopi
Val - As said at the beginning, I really liked your design this month, really original with the scrawny old dude wielding a sword that weights more then he does! Although the pose says triumphantly that he is able to not only lift it but weild it with skill and dexterity. The colors remind and design remind me a bit of Frank Frazettta, awesome job! :woohoo: B)

Seg - the initial designs you had at the beginning fo the challenge were almost better then your final. I think some of the detail was lost making it a darker value although it does add more to the mystery and atmosphere for the dark lighting. Although I must admit all the detail and development that went into your first wips were very awesome and I really like the character style you have, sort of old fashioned nostalgic for me, awesome! :woohoo: :P

Appreciate all the pos comments again on mine, and just for the record.. I worked on the mushrooms last, and by then I was soO bored working on it I just half assed, big mistake apparently! :X :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 May 2016 09:31 #13757 by Banj
Sorry I completely forgot about this vote dagnabbit. :facepalm: anyway, this months winner was Valence, congratulations on another wonderstoundazing win.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.