Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Totally Random

26 Dec 2017 16:05 #19680 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Totally Random
Anyone want some Quality Street?

Well, tough. They're all mine! :evil:

*removes wrapper from green triangle*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Dec 2017 17:59 #19681 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Totally Random
I went with Heroes, no stupid purple nut ones

26 Dec 2017 18:46 #19682 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Totally Random
:?

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

26 Dec 2017 18:55 #19683 by Valence
Purple nut ones are always left until last.
First to go are the green triangles then the long yellow ones. I don't mind the gold coins but the foil frequently sticks to the toffee and they hurt my teeth. *sweet-regret*

And when they're all done I'll start on the Celebrations.

Only after that will I get to the Heroes. :obese-smiley:

29 Dec 2017 19:35 #19687 by Charlotte
Since I'm all alone on here today and I have no idea what Valence and kazky are talking about, I'm gonna let you all know I had a cool dream while I was away. I had a lot of dreams even, including one where I needed to find myself a house before the alarm would go off in the morning...

But anyhow, I had this "the usual good guys against bad guys" dream and (of course) I was on the good guys side. I wasn't anyone special at first but I remember us waiting for angels to come save us only to find that the angels came to destroy us instead. Then there were two groups of "angels" (with the customary wings and flowing bedsheets) - bad guys in dark blue and good guys in red. For some reason, though, I killed one in red (no idea why, but I'm pretty sure she was bad at the time) and nobody was angry at me for it. The bad guys then taunted my allies about not daring to punish me and me not knowing who I was...

Bla bla bla, a bit later I had magic powers which I used to defend us against the bad guys. They attacked our base once and we drove them back but I felt our defence was insufficient. Next time however they just sped by in a train, which we all found very confusing until they launched big beautiful blue-green glittering mines at us. Oops. Well, their attack failed and next they attacked us with a volcano (!) which I managed to build a stone (mountain) wall against somehow. While defending us from the volcano we somehow sort of floated up against a(n also floating) mountain top with a doorway on it. Apparently these guys were allies so we evacuated to there.

Their leader happily introduced himself as having been dead for several years. All his subjects were dead or dying. (And dark bluish.) For some reason nobody found this the least bit disturbing and everyone but the most powerful of us went down into the mountain with them.

Then we set up a meeting with the other side's most powerful guys. It was meant to be a meeting of the first (and most powerful) four of us but one of the others was late and another one's son wanted to join in instead. He was kind of half kylo ren and half stupid oaf. I told him to shut up and then the last one arrived and I held this speech about who we were and why we should stop fighting. Apparently we were the first humans created but we had been created with powers and became too powerful for whoever-created-us's liking. They then created a new batch of humans without powers and told us to stay away. But after a long time amongst ourselves we grew bored of our constant bickering, came to join the other humans and became their gods - and transferred our bickering to them so that they kept warring for our sake.

Megalomaniac, me? Nah :P
If anyone actually read all this... have an ice cream *hands over some packed snow flakes from screen*

And yes, I know. Reading about other people's dreams is never as fun as the person who dreamt thinks :silly:

29 Dec 2017 20:46 #19688 by Valence
I don't know how you even remember all that. That's not a dream, that's the plot for an entire series of novels!
I think I had a dream a couple of nights ago. It was about ...erm... something. Can't recall any specifics but upon waking I knew I'd had a dream. :)

Anyway, thanks for the ice cream. I'll have it after the Heroes (but I'm really still eating the gold coins and fudges. Ooh, wait, I've just found one of those green chocolate blocks!)

30 Dec 2017 13:12 #19692 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Totally Random

I went with Heroes, no stupid purple nut ones

Purple nut ones are always left until last.

:eyeroll: The purple nut ones are second only to Coffee Creams as the best in the tin.

30 Dec 2017 14:15 #19693 by Charlotte
:unsure: *settled for Riesen*

30 Dec 2017 15:19 #19694 by Valence
Coffee creams?
COFFEE CREAMS!?

:sick:

Are you insane? :argh:

*shakes head in complete and utter disbelief*

Well, today I learned that there are human beings (or hamsters) that actually eat coffee creams.
Astonishing!

31 Dec 2017 19:02 #19708 by Charlotte
Oh no! :gasp:
I forgot to watch "Dinner for One" - now there just won't be a new year! Or will it? :unsure: