March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Totally Random

13 Aug 2019 08:48 - 13 Aug 2019 12:56 #25615 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Totally Random
Now I can write "Hello World!"

EDIT: And now they called me. On the PHONE. :blink: (I didn't know what it was so I didn't answer but I looked up the number...) Why would they call me!? (Maybe to sell further courses? :P)

EDIT2: And now my phone is dead :dead: It had 60% battery left a few hours ago... *has connected it to electrickery for resurrection* :zombie:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Aug 2019 15:13 #25617 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Totally Random
Congratulations in whatever colour you like! :)

I don't like it when people call on the phone like that. :nope: That's why I don't have a phone. :lol:

Meanwhile, in my own bit of randomness, for the first time in my life I have now completed a sketchbook! Every single page (both sides!) has at least one smudged scribble on it.
And the last page was... three failed attempts at dragon anatomy that were rubbed out and covered with yet another face. :)

13 Aug 2019 15:42 #25618 by Charlotte

That's why I don't have a phone. :lol:

:blink:
but but but... what if you need to call someone? an ambulance for example! :ohmy: and family? (come to think of it, maybe I should tell my mom I've decided to not have a phone anymore! :D She'd freak out!)

for the first time in my life I have now completed a sketchbook! Every single page (both sides!) has at least one smudged scribble on it.

Congratulations in YOUR favourite colour! :D I've yet to manage such a feat...

14 Aug 2019 13:19 #25620 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Totally Random

what if you need to call someone?

What? :huh:

14 Aug 2019 13:38 #25621 by Valence
Like Ghostbusters? :dunno:

14 Aug 2019 16:18 #25622 by Charlotte
:dry:
I guess you're even more anti-social than I am...

15 Aug 2019 08:39 #25631 by Charlotte
After my phone has gone from 60-70% battery to "dead" twice, in two days, I figured maybe it's finally time to get a new one. Started by looking at batteries, though (because my phone service doesn't sell phones and most phones come with phone service or are pricey as heck) and got a new one for less than 200 SEK. Why have I "always" heard that phone batteries are pricey? Maybe that was ten years ago??? :huh:

15 Aug 2019 10:47 #25632 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Totally Random

After my phone has gone from 60-70% battery to "dead" twice, in two days, I figured maybe it's finally time to get a new one. Started by looking at batteries, though (because my phone service doesn't sell phones and most phones come with phone service or are pricey as heck) and got a new one for less than 200 SEK. Why have I "always" heard that phone batteries are pricey? Maybe that was ten years ago??? :huh:

If it's an android phone, the latest version of the Google Play services crap has a bug in it that drains batteries rapidly (again). www.trustedreviews.com/news/google-play-...battery-life-3929735

15 Aug 2019 11:27 #25633 by Valence
When my android tablet goes through a phase of the dreaded battery drain it's always the Media Scanner that's the cause. I just end up manually shutting it down with the Task Manager.

15 Aug 2019 11:53 #25634 by Charlotte
Looks like Banj's right. Still, my battery (and phone) is about 5 years old, so getting a new one shouldn't hurt.