March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Totally Random

05 Oct 2018 14:56 #22415 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Totally Random
Router.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Oct 2018 14:57 #22416 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Totally Random
Right. Guess I should. Though I disabled some apps in bluestacks settings and uninstalled a game they apparently installed for me, and currently (for the past two minutes) things have been reasonably normal...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

16 Oct 2018 22:41 #22483 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Totally Random
There's nothing more unoriginal than reposting something that's on the front page of Reddit but I can't resist because these are amazing!

17 Oct 2018 09:27 #22485 by Charlotte
Pretend you didn't find it through Reddit... (It's an instagram page after all!)

And yes some of them are fantastic. I like sponge bob on the iron throne, there :lol:

17 Oct 2018 20:01 #22487 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Totally Random
I like the ones that have those spring mechanisms inside. It's like a mixture of sculpture and watchmaking, it's hard to imagine how you would even do that!
Some people have too much talent/patience/imagination etc.

18 Oct 2018 13:29 - 18 Oct 2018 13:32 #22495 by Charlotte
:RANT:
I've been at home with a headache for the past three days (again!) and I'm starting to feel bored (and sad and alone). Nothing that some painting or mindless zombie bashing mightn't cure but I have to attend some info on how local politics work so it'll have to wait until I get home. If my headache then allows...

And in Aywas there's this pumpkin patch thing were you put something in one pumpkin and you get to pick another that someone else put something in. And I mostly get utter crap. I calculated that I get at least 25% crap pumpkins. I shouldn't have done that, I guess :dry:

Also in Aywas one is supposed to collect candy by Trick or Treating other users. Knocking on doors or tricking people give bad/orange karma and giving out treats give good/blue karma. And everytime I'm up to full blue I get "Querel floats by" (Querel being an NPC) and my karma is turned to 50% negative which then prevents me from further trick or treating for at least a day, which means I won't get nearly as much candy as my friend Dax who already have twice what I do and triple the amount of bootatoes. :pout:

(For some reason Dax has never encountered Querel while I do it ALL THE TIME)

OK rant over. I think. I need to get going anyway... :unsure:

EDIT: Oh and I was gonna complain about how there's never anything on telly either, but at least it's Hotel marigold 2 tonight. Will probably watch that, then...

18 Oct 2018 13:34 #22500 by Banj
Crapkins and zombie killing. :zombie: :pirate:

:hmm:

18 Oct 2018 13:42 #22502 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Totally Random
Has anyone been watching the Haunting of Hill House?

I used to be the queen of horror, the scarier the better, but since the kids grew up and moved out a few years ago, I can only watch when hubby is home, which is very rare at the minute.

I'm going to challenge myself to watch it when i'm off next week and try and not be a wuss!

18 Oct 2018 13:53 #22504 by Banj
I haven't seen it, but then I don't know that I want to as I already consider the 1963 Robert Wise adaptation "The Haunting" to be one of the best horror films ever made (and the remake by Jan De Bont to be one of the worst).

18 Oct 2018 16:33 #22507 by Charlotte
I definitely haven't seen the TV series, I might have seen the old black and white but I'm not certain because I can't quite recognize anything for certain when looking it up, but one of the women seem to sit on a staircase like the one I remember - a very wobbly one in a library maybe... I just remember the staircase and, I think, a car crash? Whether it was the Haunting or some other old horror movie I can't say I cared for it much :P

*hides the ban button, just in case*