April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Totally Random

16 Feb 2018 23:20 #20274 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Totally Random
my brother does... he used to play and I think he's still involved in some way, plus he does comment on Eurosport. But er... me? sports? sorry, I'm allergic *sneeze*

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Feb 2018 00:45 #20288 by Charlotte
someone shouldn't be up at this hour, reading silly stuff on boredpanda and giggling until crying... then again one rarely does giggle like that unless tired as heck.

19 Feb 2018 16:42 #20298 by Charlotte
I think I have to try to get back to working on one or other of all my not even half way finished stuff so I can post that instead of complaints about how I'm the only one who talks and talks and talks :P

21 Feb 2018 14:51 #20308 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Totally Random
I've actually been off work since Feb. 9th, and just getting back in today. (Though, still somewhat sick) ... My wife took very ill and I ended up taking off the entire next week, plus a couple days this week. Also, I got sick myself around Tuesday or so. (Who didn't see that coming, we usually share sicknesses) - Oddly, the only thing good about being off all that time, is that I'm actually a big fan of the Olympics. I'm not a sports fan for the most part, but I've always found something special about all the folks who train for the Olympics.

So at least I've had something to watch, while laying under the covers and feeling miserable. :)

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

21 Feb 2018 16:10 #20309 by Charlotte
aw well I'm glad you're feeling better! And I hope your wife is, too! (Feeling better, though I'm OK with her being happy about how you're feeling as well :P)

Personally if I was sick and couldn't do anything but watch TV I'd HATE for it to happen during any kind of sportsy event... :P

The following user(s) said Thank You: Digital Dave

21 Feb 2018 22:57 #20313 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Totally Random
I always enjoy a bit of Olympic action, although I'm not the greatest fan of sports that involve judging at the end.
The Olympic motto is supposed to be Faster, Higher, Stronger. Not arbitrarily better according to the subjective opinion of those blokes over there. :)

22 Feb 2018 08:20 #20314 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Totally Random
urgh, illness and having to watch any kind of sport at all - I think i'd just give up :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlotte

22 Feb 2018 12:21 #20316 by Digital Dave
Well, if I didn't enjoy watching the Olympics, it would have been a movie-fest. But again, I would rather not be ill in the first place. :) ... But yep, we are getting better, thanks. Just waiting for the last remnants of it to go away. And being it's been in the 80's the past two days here, just makes it that much worse. Crazy ass weather!

22 Feb 2018 13:39 #20317 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Totally Random
I'm looking forward to the Winter Olympic swimming and high diving where the pool is frozen over. Should be spectacular.

22 Feb 2018 13:43 #20319 by Digital Dave
Yeah, instead of metals, they will be awarding colored bandages. :eek: