April's Fool! (eh, just click will you?)

Deadline for entry:

March Challenge - Roman Gods - WINNER ANNOUNCED

The Pet Thread

27 Mar 2018 13:26 #20650 by Digital Dave
If by plague, you mean that deadening feeling you get all over. We just went through something like this at my house some weeks ago. And I still have that grating chest congestion and cough, which is driving me nuts! ... The wife took ill and while taking care of her, I got it, which had me off for a week and a half. That was followed by our son a week or so after we started feeling better, and he ended up being off a little over a week.

Not sure what the hell it was, but it's been running the gauntlet around here for a while now. ... Crazy ass weather isn't helping either! We went from having single digit weather for over a week, to having 60 and 70's, and then it just bounced from 20-30's to 60-70's for many weeks afterwards. Surprised everyone isn't sick.

Can't wait for Summer! And that's coming from a cold weather person! :)

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Mar 2018 13:51 #20651 by Charlotte
isn't 20-30 degrees = summer? :P

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cat.

27 Mar 2018 14:28 #20653 by kazky
similar circumstances here Dave, arctic weather then mild, then cold, i'm sure it's not helped and I don't think i've been poorly longer than about 3 days since I was a kid, i'm at work now but it's been almost 10 days since it actually started and I feel like it just want to go to bed all the time. Killer bug

27 Mar 2018 15:04 - 27 Mar 2018 15:09 #20655 by Digital Dave

Charlotte wrote: isn't 20-30 degrees = summer? :P

In some places I suppose that very well could be. :)

Yeah Kaz, it's miserable feeling that way. And even more so when you're at work! I came back too still not feeling well, and every day I just wanted to go back home and rest. The days also seem much longer when you feel that way too. ... Sucks. :X - Hope you feel better soon. I pretty much drank Robitussin by the bottle, every 4 hours for over a week, just to try and keep it from getting it's claws in me too deep. But I also hate feeling medicated! I hardly ever take Advil or Aspirin, unless really needed.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

10 Apr 2018 16:45 #20774 by Charlotte

summer is coming... *snooze*

Attachments:

12 Apr 2018 16:09 #20793 by kazky
Awww cute. They always find sun spots,:)

12 Apr 2018 16:51 #20795 by Charlotte
I never expected him to like the basket - I thought he'd like the "cubby hole" and the top tier (just above the light switch in the photo), but he spurns those two places completely :P

Yesterday 15:57 #20846 by Charlotte
Gotta share my sister's instagram again. She had three new kittens yesterday (or rather, her sokoke female did...:dry:)

www.instagram.com/queen_of_cubs/

Today 14:02 #20868 by kazky
I just saw this on facebook just now, I thought they were chipmunks with their colouring, so cute!

Today 14:20 #20870 by Charlotte
they're adorbsable. And they will be just the right age when I come to visit this summer :D