April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

CGAN Sept 2016 - Random - WIPs

30 Sep 2016 18:39 #14627 by Atto
Replied by Atto on topic CGAN Sept 2016 - Random - WIPs
I'm afraid that once again guys n gals I have failed to make any progress on mine before the deadline - I may have to resort to quick sketches and personal work as I really dont have the time to enter the challenges. I'll still be around when I can though and will try to give feedback and praise where I can.
Looks like we may have another two entry final though so I'm sorry for not being more disciplined and getting mine finished.

No smudge tool was harmed in the making of this image.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Oct 2016 17:41 #14635 by Charlotte
uhm well, some people didn't even start theirs :blush: (not mentioning any names...)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

01 Oct 2016 21:49 #14641 by kazky
Atto, despite not getting finished at least it made you paint something which is always a good thing.

The two entries both have elements that i absolutely love. Val, it remonds me of a really old pc game, The dig, and Indiana Jones Pc game, both epic games.
And Kodabble has dolphins, who doesnt love dolphins!
Great entries, good luck to you both

02 Oct 2016 00:25 #14643 by Valence
Yes, Kaz, reducing the the astronaut's size does give it a graphic adventure feel. And I love Fate Of Atlantis (if that's the one you meant?) The best Indy film never made. :)

I've never heard of The Dig though. I've just had a google around now and it sounds fantastic. I was gonna get it for my SCUMM emulator but it's a chunky download for my storage-poor tablet so I may just content myself with watching the play-through on YouTube. :lol:

02 Oct 2016 10:00 #14647 by kazky
Yeah i mean Fate of Atlantis, one of the best adventure games ever made wasn't it? Honestly though if you can get The Dig do, its brilliant :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk