April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

CGAN March 2016 - The Last Stand - WIPs

22 Mar 2016 13:49 #13585 by CherryGraphics
Wow Val, seems like a really bloody battle against the zombies. I love the angry kid with it's teddy!

So I put my unbloody, sad child with her teddy just below yours so maybe they can be some kind of friends.... ;) (yep I've worked on the first idea)

and micro thanks for the words :) I hoped I could see some more progress from you :) :P

If I had a world of my own,everything would be nonsense.Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.

Facebook / Behance
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Mar 2016 20:51 #13589 by Valence
That's a terrific teddy, Cherry. I think the kid in my pic would be much less angry and creepy if he had one like that! :) He's really just a misunderstood little boy and needs a bit of fluffiness in his blood-stained, undead life. :lol:
I'm glad you were able to work on the first pic, it's such a beautiful idea.

24 Mar 2016 06:27 - 24 Mar 2016 06:34 #13591 by microscopi
Val, all the added small details are really making a difference, lot's of zombies now wow! :woohoo: Looking really interesting and has a lot of depth to it, I think the low camera angle and tilt really adds more of a susensful element

Thanks for the encouraging words Cherry, great first wip, the little girls pose definitely shows her emotions clearly, so you nailed that, you can finish on time and still make it look great! :woohoo:

I'm slowly trying to put a background in mine that adds to my main tankosauros, hopefully I can pull it off.

Attachments:

31 Mar 2016 04:36 #13612 by microscopi
Not sure if i'm going to have enough time to finish this, haven't had a lot of time lately, but i'm going to try.
Bad update before required a mulligan, sorry bout that.

Attachments: