April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

CGAN - June 2015 - IT Movie Poster - Pennywise remake - WIPS

03 Jun 2015 16:32 #10983 by Morisith
I'm kinda the same aonodori. I've seen a few horror movies, but I stopped after seing "the grudge" as I had actual hallucinations of that chick being behind me when I saw in mirror and had a fear of water for about 2 months xD

It's a good challenge though! Changing something so many people know and still fit it on a movie poster set-up. I didn't want to see the movie, but I read some summaries and I think I', prepped :D

Also, buggy the clown is the scariest clown guys - no matter ho much you cut him he will never bleed :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jun 2015 16:41 #10984 by Charlotte
I'm with kazky - if you think it's something you'd NEVER do: try it! And if you really don't want to make horror, make it a cute clown. Who says the remake has to be as scary as the original? (That's assuming the original was scary - I haven't seen it.)

Valence I had to look up the actor too and it's that nasty kid from Narnia! :ohmy: I think he can do creepy clowns too. Maybe not old creepy clowns but definately creepy... (Besides, remember Terror on Elm Street? Freddie Kruger was played by Robert Englund who also played that rather adorably dorky cute lizard in V... so one probably doesn't have to look like a scary monster to play one!)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

03 Jun 2015 18:22 #10993 by Dragon6261
I cant believe what I hear. IT (Pennywise) is old and creepy , not so old and creepy, he/she is what you want him to be. That why Stephen King called it - IT, he/she or whatever creature you want it to be is called IT. Clown or spider, nasty or kind.

I cant decide if I want to make IT a he/she?
Attachments:

03 Jun 2015 19:31 #10995 by kazky
Morisith, The Grudge still has that effect on me, but I love it :)

03 Jun 2015 19:38 #10996 by Banj
I had a quick doodle in ArtRage on my tablet and ended up with this. Not that I'll be going any further with it.

Attachments:

03 Jun 2015 20:01 #10998 by kazky
Nope, you can't stop now :)

04 Jun 2015 05:17 #11000 by CherryGraphics
Banj you shouldn't stop there, really! wanna see more :D

I cant decide if I want to make IT a he/she?

So the question is: Are you more afraid of a woman - or a man? :)

If I had a world of my own,everything would be nonsense.Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.

Facebook / Behance

04 Jun 2015 13:10 #11003 by Valence
Yes, keep painting Banj! It's not as if you're doing anything else this month, like rebuilding and relaunching a website! :whistle:

I'm brewing a couple of ideas in my brain and shall make a tentative start when I have some 'pooter time.

04 Jun 2015 13:58 #11004 by Dragon6261
Attachments:

04 Jun 2015 16:47 #11008 by kazky