March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Site Maintenance from Friday 4th August

Poll: How long will the site be down? (was ended 2017-08-04 00:00:00)

About an hour or two maybe
No votes 0%
An entire day
1 20%
He's definitely going to break it
2 40%
What site?
1 20%
Toothpaste
1 20%
Total number of voters: 5 ( Banj, Digital Dave, Atto, Dragon6261, Charlotte )
Only registered users can participate to this poll
31 Jul 2017 11:58 #17165 by Banj
The site will be down for some maintenance jiggery pokery this Friday. I don't know how long this will take but it could spill over into Saturday, and if I break everything it may be down all weekend... or it could just be a couple of hours, place your bets (you wont win anything if you guess correctly)

You will not be able to log in during this time. We will keep you notified on the social medias to let you know when the site reopens, or you can just keep refreshing the page and crash the server making it take even longer :shakefist:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2017 12:39 #17168 by Charlotte
Tough call between you breaking the site and toothpaste. :aha:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

31 Jul 2017 13:08 #17169 by Dragon6261
hes gonna break it!!

01 Aug 2017 19:27 #17214 by Digital Dave
And you thought it was bad when the cable guy says he's going to be there between 9:00am and 5:00pm. :lol:

Guess that's better than him saying, I will be there on Friday, but might not be finished until sometime Saturday or later! :P

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

03 Aug 2017 12:13 #17294 by Banj

04 Aug 2017 10:13 #17318 by Charlotte
The site isn't down and it looks different. Does that mean you're already done or that it's broken o.O
(Posts look totally different... so I'm guessing you're not quite done...)

Btw others are either offline or online, you're "away". What on earth does that mean? :) :?

oh - will the posts have the emojis and options and stuff only if you click go to editor? hmmm...

04 Aug 2017 12:36 #17319 by Banj

The site isn't down and it looks different. Does that mean you're already done or that it's broken o.O
(Posts look totally different... so I'm guessing you're not quite done...)

Btw others are either offline or online, you're "away". What on earth does that mean? :) :?

oh - will the posts have the emojis and options and stuff only if you click go to editor? hmmm...

The site was down and you weren't supposed to be posting on the forum. It is now up instead of down. :aha:

04 Aug 2017 13:49 #17322 by Charlotte
But how was I to know I wasn't to post when the site was down without telling me? (will we have to uncheck the checkbox for notifications if we don't want to be notified? I mean... every time?)

04 Aug 2017 14:19 #17325 by Banj

But how was I to know I wasn't to post when the site was down without telling me? (will we have to uncheck the checkbox for notifications if we don't want to be notified? I mean... every time?)

If your log in is linked to Facebook etc. then it's likely you automatically logged in and bypassed the closed notice as you are an admin. This a thread here is telling you the site would be down today :P

04 Aug 2017 14:22 - 04 Aug 2017 14:23 #17326 by Digital Dave
I just got back to the office and logged in... Are we not supposed to be here yet? :dunno: *turns lights back off and closes door* ...

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D